🤓 HR Generalist
6 300 - 8 400 PLN brutto
🌍 SUSO | ul Matejki, 468, Poznań🖥 https://susodigital.com/
#hrgeneralist, #itrecruitment, #EB
HR Generalist wanted!
We are growing so fast that we need immediate help and support from a really good multifunctional HR specialist. This does not mean that you need to have a million years of experience, but that you need to know how to sort out the HR reality in an international startup.
Find out more about us: https://susodigital.com/
We're looking for someone who will:
- Run our recruitment processes from A to Z (I'm warning you it won't be easy - we're looking for SEO Specialist, business developers and other hard-to-reach specialists who need to be dug)
- Will create an employer branding strategy (great people work here and we do a good job, but how to show it?)
- Build with us the organizational culture of the company, in which people are always in the first place (OfficeVibe will help:))
- Create career paths and support the development of employees, mainly through the support of TL (in the evaluation)
- Tell us what else we need in HR :)
Necessary to work with us:
- English at C1 level (our head office is in London and we have people from all over the world in our office)
- Practical knowledge in the areas of: recruitment (including on/offboarding), employer branding, talent management, evaluation (can be as a support for leaders)
- Self-confidence in your skills (you must know what we need and be able to make us aware of it)
- Proactivity - We operate on the basis of OKRs, you will have a lot of freedom, so a willingness to develop constantly is necessary
- Experience in IT recruitment
What we have to offer you:
- Salary of 6 300 - 8 400 PLN gross
- Freedom to act, to be able to determine in your own way
- Flexible working hours
- 2 days per week of remote working (after the first month)
- Budget for training and conferences
- Support for building up a personal brand
- Multisport and Medicover (after 3 months)
After the initial verification of your CV, we will send you a short test to check your English level.
Then we will make an appointment for a telephone call (not too long, during which I will tell you a little bit about us and you a little about yourself).
I will invite you to an interview in our office in Poznan. In order to work together, we need to see if there is chemistry ;).
Final interview with our COO - Rafał Moszkowców.