🤓 IT recruitment consultant
5 500 - 7 500 PLN brutto
🌍 System Verification Poland | marszałkowska, 126/134, Warszawa🖥 https://systemverification.com/en/
#itrecruiter, #warsaw, #techrecruiter
SYSTEM VERIFICATION POLAND sp. z o.o.
System Verification (Sweden) is a leading global software quality assurance company specialized in advanced quality monitoring. By using best practice QA methods and AI insights, we help our clients deliver great end-user experiences. A great strength is our ecosystem of companies and partners in Sweden and abroad. Together we deliver high-performance teams for each specific customer. The customer’s business goals and needs serve as our guide to shape the teams. System Verification has 250 employees at offices in Sweden, Germany, Bosnia, and Poland.
IT Recruitment Consultant
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
For our new office in Warsaw, we're looking for an experienced person, which help us conducting IT recruitment processes for our core clients.
- Close cooperation with country management in the recruitment of specialists in the area of QA (IT outsourcing or internal projects)
- Realization of recruitment orders, including, active search for job candidates, conducting recruitment meetings with potential candidates and providing feedback to candidates,
- Building, managing, and coordinating a database of candidates in order to fully meet the needs of the organization.
- Cooperation with the Recruitment team in Poland, Sweden, Bosnia, and Germany
- Building long-term business relationships with the client and candidates based on the highest communication standards
- Positive attitude to work and people.
- At least 2 years of experience in implementing recruitment projects in an IT outsourcing company/ IT recruitment agency. (preferably in QA)
- Ability to build long-term business relationships.
- Orientation on the achievement of qualitative and quantitative goals.
- Initiative in action and commitment.
- Knowledge of the English language at a level that allows free, everyday business communication,
- Education: higher, preferably in HR, psychology, business
What can you gain by working in System Verification Poland?
- Practical experience in the field of recruitment in an international organization,
- Work tools enabling comfort and flexibility of work performed,
- Great opportunities for professional development (different paths depending on interests)
- Stable employment based on an employment contract or a B2B contract.
Additional benefits package:
- Sport card
- Medical insurance
- Access to the education platform
- Integration within the office and corporate incentives
- Remote work possible
But most of all, satisfaction with everyday duties!