🤓 Learning & Development Senior Specialist
🌍 T-Mobile Polska S.A. | Marynarska 12, Warszawa🖥 https://firma.t-mobile.pl/kariera
#HR, #Learning, #Development
Employee Growth Senior Specialist (L&D) supports the people strategy (mainly for leaders and talents) and operational requirements in relation to business growth and day to day responsibilities for skills, development, design and projects. In this position, you would partner with the business to identify key development & learning objectives and content then evaluate whether to procure (open source or vendor) or design potential solution, based on uniqueness of learning content. Also, you will support the evolution of the Learning Experience in the organization.
- Design, creation and implementation of development programs and evaluation targeted at profiled employee groups (managers, experts).
- Creation and implementation of a talent, upskilling, reskilling programs in the company.
- Development and implementation of a succession program for leaders. Creating, monitoring and delivering bespoke Succession plans.
- Cooperationing with internal clients in the field of processing: AC/DC, 360-degree evaluation of individual and team, workshops and forums.
- Planning and designing creative and engaging learning interventions and building the great customer experience.
- Assessing and evaluating the success of development & learning events.
- Building strong working relationships with operational stakeholders and external vendors.
- Being a SPOC for international L&D community and implementing global solutions with adjustment to local strategy.
- Have 3 years' experience of Learning & Development in an international company.
- Have previous experience with Performance Programs and in designing Leadership & Talent Programs.
- Have fluency in written and oral English & Polish.
- Are flexible and pro-active, analytical and logical approach, with the drive to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Are team player with a strong customer focus and attention to the customer experience
- Have ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, adhere to budgets and meet deadlines.
- Are able to think laterally and understand the impact of actions on other processes
- Have ability to be creative, flexible, and innovative in solution design.