🤓 Senior HR Specialist (Dream Workplace)
🌍 T-Mobile Polska | Marynarska 12, Warszawa🖥 https://magentateam.pl/
#wellbeing, #inclusion, #diversity
Department: Human Resources
Team: 4 people
Location: Warsaw, ul. Marynarska 12
Form of employment: Employment contract, full-time job
Operating Mode: Hybrid (50% -50%)
T-Mobile Poland is seeking a full-time Senior Specialist responsible for Diversity, Inclusion and Employee Engagement areas. If you are a professional, looking to make an impact at a company that is already committed to providing a diverse, collaborative, and inclusive working environment for all of our employees, then this is a position for you!
We are a collaborative and friendly group of people :). Our Dream Workplace Team is responsible for employees’ engagement, well-being, surveys, building organizational culture, Diversity & Inclusion matters.
What will you do?
What will you do?
- Shaping and sustaining the overall company cultural strategy to make culture a strong component of the company’s overall business strategy;
- Design and implement Diversity & Inclusion initiatives to boost inclusive organizational culture where people can grow and be themselves;
- Creating and implementing best-in-class employee experience approach, programmes and products based on employee’s lifecycle with a strong focus on the company’s DNA and values;
- Designing and implementing wellbeing programmes to answer for employees needs;
- Collaborate closely with other T-Mobile’s teams (Marketing, Communication, EB, Administration, other HR units) to unite efforts in building unique employee experience;
- Measure and monitor the efficiency of implemented solutions;
- Preparing presentations and reports;
- Providing insights into DE&I best practices, trends, and external benchmarks;
- Foster relationships across the organization and leverage them to influence the business around the importance and value of D&I initiatives.
- Have experience in creating and implementing culture, wellbeing, employee experience, employee engagement approach;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English & Polish);
- Have deep knowledge about trends and new solutions in the scope of this role;
- Are able to create and maintain an excellent employee experience and engagement;
- Are able to build and maintain relationships with people at all levels of the organization;
- Have culture-centric and people-centric thinking;
- Are willing to question and challenge the status quo;
- Are creative and pro-active;
- Are able to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.