🤓 HR Administration Specialist
4 000 - 5 400 PLN brutto
🌍 Tagvenue Poland Sp. z o.o. | Starowiślna 79/11, Kraków🖥 https://careers.tagvenue.com/
#administration, #office, #startup
At #Tagvenue, a London based EventTech startup, we are a team of energetic, self-driven and positive individuals. We’re building the world’s smartest platform that enables our customers to find the best possible venue for their events. We launched in mid-2015 and within a short period of time, we achieved a market leader position in the UK. Currently, we're expanding internationally and we want you to grow with us!
We are looking for a self-driven individual with a can-do attitude who will support recruitment processes at Tagvenue, help with documentation administration and ensure the smooth functioning of our office. This role is an exciting mix of HR and office management in one person and is ideal for a candidate who is looking for an entry-level HR job.
If you are a keen learner and want to work independently on various tasks in a startup environment and have a real impact on the place that you’re working in, that's exactly the job that you’ve been looking for!
Your responsibilities will include:
- preparing documents (e.g. contracts), cooperating with our accountants
- acting as an initial point of contact for all HR queries from our employees
- coordinating the onboarding process for new starters
- managing office supplies and cooperating with external vendors
- ensuring that our office maintenance contractors maintain a high level of service, arranging for necessary repairs
- helping with recruitment for all roles (preparing and posting job ads, scheduling interviews, conducting initial screenings)
- organizing internal and external events (team-building and employer branding events once in a few months)
- taking part in internal HR-related projects (e.g. improving candidate experience, planning employer branding activities, developing employee engagement)
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- A passion for HR with a huge desire to develop in this field
- A can-do attitude, focus on getting things done
- Great time management skills - you are able to multitask, prioritize and work under time pressure
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements for administrative and organizational processes
- Outstanding attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Readiness to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs
- Fluency in spoken and written English (upper-intermediate is a must) and Polish (proficiency)
- 1+ year of prior experience in a similar role (office manager / HR administrator) would be a plus
When you join Tagvenue, you can expect:
- An opportunity to develop your skills in the area of recruitment and HR - you will support current processes and learn best practices
- A competitive salary (3,000 - 4,000 PLN net/month - UZ or B2B)
- Work in a dynamic multicultural startup environment in the exciting EventTech industry
- Great co-workers – we're a 30-person team with a large, shared goal!
- Some fun every day, plus a lot more on Fridays – we celebrate Friday with free drinks
- Fresh fruits every Tuesday
- Anti-smog office with air purifiers in the heart of Kazimierz, Kraków