🤓 Senior Talent Partner - Remote working
8 000 - 13 000 PLN netto
🌍 Talentfirst | Twarda 18, Warszawa🖥 http://www.wearetalentfirst.com
#recruitment, #hypergrowth, #startups
- Find, and attract talent to an organization at a hyper-growth stage.
- Work on the full candidate lifecycle, from sourcing to contract negotiation.
- Work inside a talent team (remotely), you will work to change, improve, and develop internal processes that enable the company to scale rapidly in multiple geographies.
- Drive hiring processes internally.
- Partner with world-class stakeholders, helping them to understand the value of good talent practice.
- Your hiring focus will be recruiting great people across tech (mostly), operations, logistics, growth, corporate functions, and other business disciplines.
Why it's for you:
- Working with Talentfirst is like an excellent portfolio for your career. Over a 3-5 years period, you will work with 5-10 clients across tech companies, from startups to the most prominent enterprises. That kind of experience makes you one of the best Talent Acquisition Experts on the market.
- You'll be working in a company focused on exceptional outcomes for our partners, not on short-term profitability or KPIs (we work on OKRs).
- It's the perfect opportunity for talented professionals to develop their skills.
- Proven track record in an in-house (tech), RPO, or embedded model (at least 3 years of experience).
- You have strong expertise in tech hiring, or you are very curious to be an expert in technical recruitment; you distinguish programming languages, etc.
- You know the ins and outs of how to build a successful Talent Infrastructure and process for companies at scale.
- You have a data-centric approach to recruitment strategy.
- You are fluent in English; any other language is a plus (preferable German);
- 25 days paid holidays
- On-Target-Earnings bonuses
- Fully-remote role