🤓 Customer Support with German
6 000 - 7 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tap.Talent | Świdnicka, Wrocław🖥 http://www.taptalent.eu
About our client:
Our client is a SaaS startup with an innovative data-driven service that enables companies to proactively mitigate risk in their supply chains to protect revenue and reputation. They are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and their award-winning procurement and supply chain experience, combined with a great product at the right time, has put them on an excellent growth trajectory.
What you will do?
- Handle inbound calls, support tickets and emails, build and maintain strong relationships with our client base
- Driving processes and aligning those internally
- Onboard new customers and help ensure all training sessions are completed in a timely manner
- Respond to inbound client inquiries for user support while providing best in class service to our customers
- Interact directly with our customers to answer questions, resolve issues quickly, offer product education, provide qualitative and quantitative feedback for our CS, Sales, and Product Teams, and aid in our efforts to retain our customers
- Develop and nurture the customer relationship, demonstrating the ability to earn customer trust and confidence
- A minimum of one year of professional experience in customer support or customer success.
- Knowledge of written and spoken English and German
- Experience in working with ticketing systems (preferably Salesforce)
- Ability to work in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to be organised and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in an international team.
- Willingness to work on scheduled on-call duties outside of normal working hours (only if necessary)
- ITIL certification would be a great asset
What our Client offer:
- Full flexibility to work from either home or the office in Wrocław (ul. Świdnicka)
- Potential annual performance bonus based on your individual achievements and KPIs
- Contract of employment from day one in the company
- Private Medical Care with LuxMed, MyBenefit Platform, additional group insurance, PPK scheme (pension plan), free drinks and snacks in the office
- Ping Pong table and PS4 to keep healthy work-life balance
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and plenty of room for your personal growth and professional development
- The opportunity to grow and expand your skills in a dynamic environment, to gain new knowledge and to accept challenges