🤓 HR Manager
15 000 - 25 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tap.Talent | ul. Robotnicza, Wrocław🖥 http://www.taptalent.eu
A little bit about us:
We are the largest independent global B2B marketing agency, who believe in unified marketing and customer obsession. We’re curious, we speak the truth, we break with convention, we’re passionate, we’re agile, we’re data driven and we’re growing!
With an international team of over 250, and offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney, Delhi, Beijing, New York and San Francisco, we are a collection of ambitious marketing professionals driven by new ideas and thinking, and passionate about delivering cutting edge work to our broad range of clients.
We have a wealth of awards including B2B Marketing’s Agency of the Year in 2020, The Drum’s Client Services Team of the Year 2020, the CIM’s Agency of the Year 2019 and 2020 and we are on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 list.
- Onboarding and offboarding activities from drafting contracts and reference checking to conducting exit interviews
- Ownership of HR for Transmission in Poland, being the main point of contact for all HR activities
- Devise effective HR strategies
- Supporting team heads with employee review processes and development strategies
- Manage our company employee management system, ensuring it is widely used, up to date and useful as a central system
- Pushing the HR agenda and driving new and innovative processes, company policies and systems into the business
- Undertaking competitor research to ensure Transmission are competitive in the marketplace
- Review our policies and procedures regularly to ensure our employees have the best work experience at Transmission
- Escalating any issues or concerns as you see appropriate, working alongside our employment lawyer as and when required
- Continually feeding back to allow us to grow as a business and ensure Transmission is a great place to work and maintain a positive company culture
- Leading the recruitment process for the region
- Working with Heads of Department on securing new talent
- Checking job specs, advertising the roles, screening candidates, and setting up interviews
- Using our ATS for all candidates and roles
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- A HR qualification
- Solid experience within a HR/People Manager role
- Touched on all HR activities
- Exposure to budget analysis and headcount reporting
- Experience working with senior level management
- Experience and an interest in the recruitment side of Talent
- A sound understanding of Polish employment law
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!