🤓 Human Resource Manager
🌍 Tap.Talent | Al.Jerozolimskie, Warszawa🖥 http://www.taptalent.eu
For our Client an international brand - large fashion chain company with over 120 stores in 6 countries around the world we are looking for a Merchandising Manager. Our Client has decided to invest in Poland and build a management team to run company expansion and growth ton the polish market and move beyond.
We would like to invite professionals who specialize in sourcing, managing, and curating a company's products and promotional material.
Human Resource Manager
place of work: Warsaw
The HR Manager will lead and direct the HR function for FL CE. This position will be based in our Warsaw office and reports directly to the GM.
The HR Manager will be responsible for all Human Resource related matters within the business unit including recruitment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, training and compliance to applicable laws and regulations for each of the countries in which we operate.
- Develop, implement, and manage HR strategies, initiatives, systems, and processes aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Coach and support managers with employee relations issues; effectively balancing the business needs and advocating for employees.
- Develop, implement, and support initiatives to increase employee morale, engagement, and motivation to attract and retain top talent.
- Oversee and manage the performance management cycle to support and drive a high performance culture.
- Mitigate legal exposure by ensuring compliance to all applicable laws and regulations in all areas of human resource management.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process; maximize the candidate pool and ensure a fair, consistent interview/selection process.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, and/or benefits providers.
- Manage and monitor onbaroding process as well as conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind departures.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees.
- Prepare employee labour documentation - related to the employment.
Skills and Education:
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources or related field.
- 5+ years of Human Resource management experience, preferably in a global organization. (Retail environment will be a great advantage).
- In-depth knowledge of employment law and HR best practices.
- Fluency in English language. Proven track working in English speaking stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Knowledge and experience working with HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect short - and long-term strategies that are aligned with business objectives.
- Exceptional communication, project management and leadership skills.
- Ability and drive to work in a global, multicultural environment.
- Responsible, proactive and displays high energy and enthusiasm.
We are offering:
- A chance to become member of the Snr Management Team in Poland;
- A chance to expand the role to other international markets;
- A chance to be one of the first team members in the company in Poland;
- A chance to work closely with the General Manager;
- An attractive salary package.
Recruitment process will be carried out remotely.
Recruitment process will have 3 stages.
Recruitment process will be flexible. We will be available when you are.