🤓 GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT WITH ITALIAN
8 000 - 10 000 EUR brutto
🌍 TapTalent | ul. Powstańców Śląskich, Wrocław🖥 http://TapTalent
WHAT TASKS CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Support the preparation of commentaries and variance analysis to Financial Statements
- Calculate and book month end related adjustments
- Perform daily accounting transactions in SAP, on request and according to the monthly schedule
- Reconcile and maintain the Fixed Asset ledger
- Perform Fixed Assets related transactions (additions, write-offs, transfers etc.)
- Initiate and coordinate Fixed Assets counts with local units
- Submit and reconcile Cash flow data
- Reconcile Intercompany transaction
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Closely cooperate with colleagues from the AP department to ensure completeness of accounting records
- Allocate bank items to relevant GL accounts (Items not related to AR or AP)
- Prepare documentation for audits (both Internal and external)
- Timely execute Internal Controls and ensure compliance of activities in scope with the Controls Framework
- Actively participation in continuous improvement initiatives
- Prepare ad-hock or periodical reports and process documentation
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Very good command of English and Italian (both verbal and written)
- University/ College Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Experience in similar position, ideally in an international SSC or BPO environment
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Experience with process documentation will be an asset
- Very good communication skills, customer focus and ability to work in the team
- SAP and MS Office knowledge
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Stable job and cooperation with friendly and high qualified team
- Work in an international environment in a modern office in Wroclaw
- A package of benefits, e.g. private medical care, co-financing to sport cards, possibility to have group life insurance etc.
- Training and implementation towards new responsibilities as well as possibility to develop your skills and qualifications