🤓 Office Assistant (part-time)
🌍 Tedee | Bohdanowicza 21, Warszawa🖥 http://www.tedee.com
#startup, #officeassistant, #office
Our Team is expanding and looking for new members – we’re currently looking for an Office Assistant, who will help our company grow!
As the Office Assistant you will help keep our Warsaw office running smoothly by managing supplies, communicating with the office landlord and handyman, among other responsibilities. You will also support the team in a variety of ways, including organizing travel plans and social events.
Tedee as a startup is a place that makes you jack of all trades, and will allow and expect you to learn and grow fast. Come on! Join us :)
- Day to day running of the office,
- Taking care of office purchases such as: stationery, supplies, equipment,
- Organizing company events, business trips
- Researching and negotiating contracts for different vendors (insurance, health and safety companies, agencies),
- Creating welcoming atmosphere in the office,
- Acting as a go to person for office admin requirements such as postal services, snacks arrangements and inter-company visitors,
- Managing other ad-hoc projects with the Operation Team.
- At least 6 months of experience in work in an administrative/office management role,
- Good command of English
- Excellent organizational and communication skills,
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to set up priorities, proactive attitude,
- Availability - 20 hours per week, between 8 am to 4 pm (to be agreed)
- Opportunity to work in a company which is a new player on international market in Smart Home / Internet of Things industry.
- 8000 PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses.
- Hardware budget.
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work.
- Co-financing of Multisport Card, Medical Care and group insurance.
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path.
- Authorized certifications have done on a regular basis.
- Flexible working hours.