🤓 Communications Manager
🌍 Ten Square Games S.A. | ul. Traugutta 45, Wrocław🖥 https://tensquaregames.com/jobs/
#communications, #manager, #pr
We are Ten Square Games, and we specialize in free-to-play hobby apps. Our flagship title is Fishing Clash – one of the world's most popular 3D simulators. Our other products let you enjoy realistic animal tracking and lofty endeavors in the sky. We strive to give gamers the best possible outdoor experience on their mobiles, so we are continuously improving our products and expanding our portfolio.
In just ten years, we have grown from a small collection of tech-enthusiasts to one of the top-quoted game dev enterprises listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (2020 revenue: EUR 127 million). This was only possible thanks to our 400+ experts employed in four studios located in Poland, Germany, Romania and Italy.
We create a talent-first workplace with a solid feedbacking culture where people are given autonomy and ownership over their domains. This helps us stay creative and gives us the courage to explore. No holds barred!
We are looking for a Communications Manager who will play a key role in facilitating the cultural transformation to stabilize our growth. This role is responsible for leading internal and external communications for the organization and working directly with the leadership team, HR, IR, and CSR. You will lead the development and implementation of communications strategies that will help nourish the best of our culture, increase employee engagement and deliver business results, making Ten Square Games a fantastic place to work.
- develop and implement a communications plan (internal and external) to address the challenges of a hybrid and knowledge-oriented, fast-growing organization - and measure its outcome;
- establish a regular cadence of relevant, appealing, and easily accessible content through various communication online and offline channels, with a focus on helping our people share their expertise;
- work closely with the management team to ensure the alignment of internal and external messaging - including advising the leadership;
- cooperate with external suppliers like PR agencies and creative support;
- lead an excellent, remote team consisting of a copywriter and a social media expert - with an emphasis on their development, integration and well-being.
Skills and experience:
- min. 3 years of related experience in a medium to large size fast-paced company - with an experience of developing communications strategies to deliver business objectives;
- outstanding ability to manage relationships and balance stakeholder, project, organization, and team needs to ensure optimal solutions;
- high organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively - being comfortable working in a high volume and rapidly changing environment;
- diplomacy and sensitivity in handling confidential information in a publicly listed company;
- exceptional storytelling skills, both in writing and speaking;
- willingness to occasionally travel between our offices in Wrocław, Warszawa, Berlin, Bucharest and Verona.
- direct impact on the final product and business direction;
- autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions;
- a friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills;
- communities of practice and educational books of your choice;
- conferences and themed events.
- working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick;
- attractive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
- private medical care, a life insurance program and a Multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.