🤓 Head of Branding Communication
🌍 Ten Square Games S.A. | Traugutta 45, Wrocław🖥 https://tensquaregames.com/jobs/
#strategy, #branding, #head
Do you want to create a corporate narrative of an international game producer? With 350+ employees operating in 3 European locations we provide 21 million players with free-to-play daily entertainment on their mobile devices. Having expanded 100% in the last year - and being hungry for more - we need an experienced brand and corporate communications expert to professionalize our external messaging to support our growth.
Reporting to the CEO, you will create the Ten Square Games brand communication strategy which will help us get to where we want to be. You can expect daily cooperation with teams responsible for Growth, Marketing, Human Resources, Employer Branding, Public Relations, Internal Communication, Community Relations, Investor Relations, Content and Design.
The role is based on where you are.
- Taking the Ten Square Games brand to the next level with messaging;
- Creating storytelling that not only supports our business objectives, but makes us stand out;
- Activating and maintaining the audience-centric communications across multiple channels and platforms;
- Measuring and reporting the progress of comms and brand strategies;
- Working with the Heads of multiple teams to ensure all messages are delivering an integrated strategy;
- Collaborating on initiatives related to Internal Comms, CSR, EB, IR and PR;
- Mentoring and knowledge-sharing to support TSG in upskilling.
- Min. 7 years experience in managing mobile, gaming or digital brand communication of an international company) awarded in industry & business contests;
- Interest & insights in business trends, marketing innovations and research around branding;
- Hands-on attitude and can-do mindset;
- Leadership skills - with the emphasis on strategic thinking, diversity & inclusion awareness, talents allocation, mentoring and feedbacking;
- Fluent English - another business language most welcome;
- Analytical skills, including the ability to collect and process data in order to draw conclusions and solve problems quickly.
- Direct impact on the final product and business direction.
- Autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions.
- A friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- Safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills.
- Communities of practice and educational books of your choice.
- Conferences and themed events.
- Working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick.
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- Easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
- Private medical care, a life insurance program and a Multisport card.
- Free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office.
- Assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.