🤓 HR and Payroll Specialist
🌍 Ten Square Games S.A. | ul. Traugutta 45, Wrocław🖥 https://tensquaregames.com/jobs/
#payroll, #administration, #hr
We are Ten Square Games, and we specialize in free-to-play hobby apps. Our flagship title is Fishing Clash – one of the world's most popular 3D simulators. Our other products let you enjoy realistic animal tracking and lofty endeavors in the sky. We strive to give gamers the best possible outdoor experience on their mobiles, so we are continuously improving our products and expanding our portfolio.
In just ten years, we have grown from a small collection of tech-enthusiasts to one of the top-quoted game dev enterprises listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (2020 revenue: EUR 127 million). This was only possible thanks to our 400+ experts employed in four studios located in Poland, Germany, Romania and Italy.
We create a talent-first workplace with a solid feedbacking culture where people are given autonomy and ownership over their domains. This helps us stay creative and gives us the courage to explore. No holds barred!
We’re currently looking for an HR and Payroll Specialist!
- maintaining employees' personal files in compliance with current legislation (setting up, updating, archiving, digitizing) and documentation related to the employment relationship;
- maintaining documentation of persons cooperating on the basis of civil law contracts (contracts for services, contracts to produce work, cooperation agreements);
- ensuring the correct flow of documents and information within the organization;
- providing support in drafting documentation related to the establishment and course of the employment relationship and civil law contracts (contracts for services, contracts to produce work, cooperation agreements);
- maintaining documentation related to the transfer of copyrights and settlement of the research and development tax relief;
- drafting of reports, analyses, and statistics related to employment in the company.
- minimum of 3 years of experience in maintaining personnel files and employee documentation;
- good knowledge of English;
- good work organization skills;
- knowledge of labor law and personal data protection provisions is welcome;
- experience in the digitization process of personnel files is also welcome.
- direct impact on the final product and business direction;
- autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions;
- a friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills;
- communities of practice and educational books of your choice;
- conferences and themed events.
- working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick;
- attractive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
- private medical care, a life insurance program and a Multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.