🤓 HR Assistant
🌍 Ten Square Games S.A. | ul. Traugutta 45, Wrocław🖥 https://tensquaregames.com/jobs/
#assistant, #hr, #employerbranding
Ten Square Games - we’re playing a serious game.
We don’t beat about the bush. We’re transparent in everything we do. And we do a lot. We’re the leaders in mobile and social games production in Poland.
We’re proud of our worldwide hits: Let’s Fish and Fishing Clash. We’ve engaged millions of players and still aspire for more. Now, it’s time you join us as we’re expanding big time!
If you want to make your first steps in HR, you're a pro-active, positive person who likes working with people and enjoying dealing with multiple tasks at the same time - APPLY! We're currently looking for a HR Assistant.
- Provide clerical and administrative support inside our HR Department.
- Cooperate closely with our whole team, being involved in a number of areas of HR, including:
• HR Business Partnering: preparing reports and presentations, organizing trainings, preparing onboarding activities for new joiners, preparing internal communication, research of new tools and trends;
• Employer Branding Team: preparing & shipping of welcome packages, collecting & processing informations from suppliers, helping with internal and external events;
• Recruitment Team: posting job ads, reviewing job applications, scheduling interviews, updating database of candidates and preparing recruitment reports.
- ability to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently;
- Independence and ability to ask questions, updating the status of your tasks, encountering difficulties, asking for help;
- openness and commitment to the entrusted tasks;
- strong communication and team player skills;
- fantastic organizational and multitasking skills;
- “can-do” attitude and willingness to learn are a must;
- good knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets;
- very good command of English.
Nice to have:
- experience in a similar position (internship);
- extracurricular activity, e.g. in student’s organizations;
- interests in the gaming industry.
- Direct impact on the final product and business direction.
- Autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions.
- A friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- Safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills.
- Communities of practice and educational books of your choice.
- Conferences and themed events.
- Working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick.
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- Easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
- Private medical care, a life insurance program and a Multisport card.
- Free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office.
- Assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.