🤓 HR Business Partner
🌍 Ten Square Games S.A. | Romualda Traugutta 45, Wrocław🖥 https://tensquaregames.com/jobs/
#HR, #HRBP, #HRBusinessPartner
Ten Square Games is the leading producer of mobile free-2-play games in Poland. Our hits – Let's Fish and Fishing Clash have millions of players worldwide, beating records of popularity in the App Store and Google Play. Our newest products are gaining more and more fans, and we still have a lot of exciting ideas in store for our players!
We've got our heads full of new ideas, but we lack people who would help us implement them. So, it's time for you to step in and join us to build a great company as an HR Business Partner.
- Creating and implementing the people strategy in the company along with the whole HR team;
- Providing advice for HR processes and introducing the most effective solutions to solve HR issues;
- Providing advice to local management, supporting it in people and team development;
- Acting as the first point of contact for all TSG employees in HR-related issues, making sure that TSG is a great place to work;
- Strengthening TSG culture and values;
- Monitoring and choosing the best HR trends for TSG HR strategy;
- Preparing and conducting soft skills training (desirable).
- At least 3 years of experience as an HR Business Partner (preferably in an IT-related company);
- Thorough knowledge of HR processes;
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously backed by ‘the big picture’ attitude;
- Excellent communication skills allowing to build strong relationships with colleagues;
- Team player mindset, eagerness to learn new things and share knowledge;
- Being proactive, not afraid of challenges or dynamic work environment;
- Fluent English and Polish;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- Coaching or training experience is welcomed.
- Steady job in Wrocław;
- Remuneration based on experience and skills;
- Unique welcome pack;
- Flexible working hours;
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Friendly environment, fresh fruit in the kitchen, playroom, table football, social meetings, and company trips;
- Individually-adjusted training sessions and workshops.