🤓 HR Business Partner
🌍 Ten Square Games S.A. | ul. Traugutta 45, Wrocław🖥 https://tensquaregames.com/jobs/
#hrbusinesspartner, #businesspartner, #hrbp
Hi, we are Ten Square Games, and we live games! No, not a typo - but a level up from loving! We are on a mission of giving players excellent outdoor experiences on their mobiles. With global hits, such as Fishing Clash, we know how to make the best of technology, fun, and fair play. With 44 million users and 500 people on board we keep growing and learning, having the insatiable hunger for the next success. If you also like to explore the unknown and know how to own it, we want to work with you!. Join one of our studios in Wroclaw, Warsaw, Berlin, Bucharest, Verona, or anywhere else in the world - and let's play.
If you want to read our full story you can find it here.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Supporting people strategy in the company and strengthening TSG culture.
- Acting as a strategic partner for selected teams (leaders and employees, about 100 people), supporting them in development and achievement of goals.
- Managing few HR processes, including their continuous improvement of HR processes and validating through company values: Change Fast, Dare to Explore, Own It, Grow Together and Trust.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all TSG employees in HR-related issues, making sure that TSG is a great place to work.
- Monitoring and choosing the best HR trends for TSG HR strategy.
What do we require?
- At least 3 years of experience as an HR Business Partner (preferably in an tech company, but not a must).
- Advanced knowledge of employee lifecycle processes.
- Analytical skills and the ability to see the big picture.
- A “can do” attitude: proactive and action-oriented approach with no fear of failure and readiness to change.
- Excellent communication skills allowing to build strong relationships with colleagues.
- Team player mindset, eagerness to learn new things and share knowledge.
- Fluent English and Polish.
What do we offer in return?
We are all about our games. We live them and want to create the best product for our players. To do that we need only the best people, and we know that we need to give, to receive. We believe that work is much more than benefits that you receive, although we have quite a few of those. But you can also count on us, grow with us, be sure to get a free hand to test, learn and improve and most of all you will have a direct impact on the product and the company.