🤓 HR Bussiness Partner
🌍 Ten Square Games S.A. | Krakowskie Przedmieście 13, Warszawa🖥 https://tensquaregames.com/jobs/
HR Bussiness Partner
Ten Square Games is the leading producer of mobile free-2-play games in Poland. Our hits – Let's Fish and Fishing Clash have millions of players worldwide, beating records of popularity in the App Store and Google Play. Our newest products are gaining more and more fans, and we still have a lot of exciting ideas in store for our players!
We've got our heads full of new ideas, but we lack people who would help us implement them. So, it's time for you to step in and join us to build a great company as an HR Business Partner.
- Implementing the people strategy in the studio (in accordance with the wide-company people strategy);
- Providing advice for HR processes and introducing the most effective solutions to solve HR issues;
- Providing advice to local management, supporting people and team development;
- Recruiting for all studio positions (using direct search methods mostly), taking care of great candidate experience;
- Strengthening TSG culture and values;
- Supporting Employer Branding activities;
- Monitoring and choosing the best HR trends for TSG HR strategy.
- At least 2 years of experience as an HR Business Partner (preferably in an IT-related company);
- Strong experience with recruitment processes (from designing the job advertisement till making an offer, including negotiation part);
- Solid knowledge of all HR processes;
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously backed by ‘the big picture’ attitude;
- Excellent communication skills allowing to build strong relationships with colleagues;
- Team player mindset, eagerness to learn new things and share knowledge;
- Being proactive, not afraid of challenges or dynamic work environment;
- Fluent English and Polish;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Real team partnership where your voice will be heard;
- Flat structure;
- Direct influence on the product and business direction;
- Possibility to develop yourself and your skills;
- Friendly and mature working environment.
- Working hardware matters – win or mac with accessories, just take your pick;
- Spacious and cozy office space in the center of Warsaw;
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- Development activities (market reconstructions, communities of practice);
- Educational (e)books in the cloud and the office.
- Relocation assistance and a relocation package;
- Unique welcome pack;
- Private medical care and multisport card;
- Free lunch days, refreshments in the office;
- Company events and team integration.