🤓 Payroll Specialist
🌍 Ten Square Games S.A. | Traugutta 45, Wrocław🖥 https://tensquaregames.com/jobs/
#HR, #Comarch, #Payroll
As a constantly developing company, working tirelessly to expand our team, we are currently looking for a Payroll Specialist. If you would like to work with great people in a friendly environment and fulfil challenging and inspiring tasks – we are looking for you!
- Payroll and HR management in accordance with the company’s policy;
- Drafting documents related to the process of employment: employment contracts, specific work contracts, contracts of mandate, terminations, employment certificates and other;
- Keeping personal records;
- Keeping records of pre-employment medical examinations, return-to-work health examinations and periodic health examinations;
- Drawing up application and billing declarations with the Social Insurance Company, operating the Payer (pol. płatnik) and PUE ZUS programs;
- Keeping records of employees’ absences;
- Reporting and recording benefits such as medical care, Multisport membership cards;
- Supporting the process of employing foreigners;
- Keeping records related to the transfer of copyrights and drafting reports for the company;
- Drafting other reports and keeping statistical data on the employment in the company.
- Min. 2-3 years of experience on HR and payroll related positions;
- Thorough knowledge of the labour code, payroll regulations and social insurance regulations;
- Proficiency in English allowing for comfortable communication with employees;
- Knowledge of MS Office (especially: Word, Excel);
- Analytical skills, precision, punctuality;
- Independence and dedication;
- Optimism, cheerfulness, patience and good communication skills.
We will also appreciate:
- Experience in working with the HR and payroll system Comarch Optima.
- Knowledge of the rules of accounting increased tax deductible costs for authors
What we offer:
- Permanent cooperation and work in the company’s office in Wrocław;
- Attractive remuneration depending on skills and experience;
- Opportunities for development in a company operating in a modern technological industry;
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly atmosphere, fruit in the canteen, team-bonding events;
- Opportunity to participate in trainings and workshops tailored to employees’ needs;
- Private medical care, group insurance and a Multisport membership card.