🤓 Recruitment Manager
🌍 Ten Square Games S.A. | ul. Traugutta 45, Wrocław🖥 https://tensquaregames.com/jobs/
#recruitment, #manager, #international
Ten Square Games is the leading producer of mobile free-2-play games in Poland. Our hits – Let's Fish and Fishing Clash have millions of players worldwide, beating records of popularity in the App Store and Google Play. Our newest products are gaining more and more fans, and we still have a lot of exciting ideas in store for our players!
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Manager. If you are a recruitment enthusiast with a strong sense of ownership and a can-do attitude, who enjoys talking with people and working in an international environment, understands the business needs, and goes through life with a smile, we are waiting for you to join us!
- Planning, developing and managing recruitment processes and strategies for all TSG locations;
- Managing international team in multiple locations;
- Ensuring excellent candidate experience throughout the whole process;
- Reducing hiring inefficiencies and driving quick scaling strategies;
- Market mapping, analyzing salaries benchmarks;
- Working closely with EB team (creating recruitment campaigns, strengthening TSG visibility on the market).
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in similar position, In-House experience would be a strong asset;
- Experience in implementing and execution of international recruitment strategy;
- Experience in managing international team in multiple locations;
- Proven experience in salary benchmark research and talent mapping;
- Solid knowledge of best recruitment practises, selection methods and tools, being up to date with the newest trends;
- Project management and organisational skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluent English and Polish;
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Direct impact on the final product and business direction.
- Autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions.
- A friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- Safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills.
- Communities of practice and educational books of your choice.
- Conferences and themed events.
- Working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick.
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- Easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
- Private medical care, a life insurance program and a Multisport card.
- Free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office.
- Assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.