🤓 Senior Employer Branding Specialist
🌍 Ten Square Games S.A. | Generała Traugutta 45, Wrocław🖥 https://tensquaregames.com/jobs/
#EB, #Gaming, #CSR
Ten Square Games is the leading producer of mobile free-2-play games in Poland. Our hits – Let's Fish and Fishing Clash have millions of players worldwide and beat the records of popularity in the App Store and Google Play. Our newest products are gaining more and more fans, and we still have many exciting ideas in store for our players!
To introduce new productions, we need talented specialists. But we not only want to recruit new people but also make our employees feel great in Ten Square Games. So, it's time for you to step in and join us to build an even greater company culture as a Senior Employer Branding Specialist.
- Co-creating Employer Branding strategy based on company values, vision, and EVP;
- Supporting holistic Talent Acquisition plans, including advertising, employer branding, recruitment marketing, events, targeted media, career site, etc.;
- Managing recruitment campaigns, building an excellent candidate experience;
- Strengthening brand awareness in Poland and worldwide;
- Coordinating internal and external events. Bringing up ideas for TSG promotion as an employer of choice and putting them into practice;
- Supporting the recruiting teams with successful events by developing content, managing company promotional items, printed materials, etc.;
- Supporting our CSR initiatives and implementing sustainable actions to the EB activities;
- Running EB projects and designing them (sometimes) from scratch;
- Help to build and maintain alumni/ambassador programs and other relevant tactics to keep candidates looked after throughout the recruiting lifecycle;
- Supporting all HR processes in the company (while being part of our big HR team);
- Being up to date with the newest EB trends and sharing your knowledge with the entire HR team.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Employer Branding expert;
- Experience in organizing internal and external events (nice to have practice with online events);
- Knowledge of different EB campaigns and tools;
- Fluent English and Polish;
- Strong communication skills, team player skills are a must;
- Excellent organizational skills and superb multitasking skills gained in a dynamic environment;
- Creativity, openness, and “can do” attitude.
- Steady job in Wrocław;
- Remuneration based on experience and skills;
- Unique welcome pack
- Flexible working hours;
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Friendly environment, fresh fruit in the kitchen, playroom, table football, social meetings, and company trips;
- Individually-adjusted training sessions and workshops.