🤓 Senior/Lead Recruitment Specialist
🌍 Ten Square Games S.A. | Romualda Traugutta 45, Wrocław🖥 https://tensquaregames.com/jobs/
#Recruiter, #Lead, #HR
Ten Square Games is the leading producer of mobile free-2-play games in Poland. Our hits – Let's Fish and Fishing Clash have millions of players worldwide, beating records of popularity in the App Store and Google Play. Our newest products are gaining more and more fans, and we still have a lot of exciting ideas in store for our players!
We've got our heads full of new ideas, but we lack people who would help us implement them. So, it's time for you to step in and join us to build a great company as a Senior/Lead Recruitment Specialist.
- Taking care of the entire recruitment process (from defining the role to making an offer);
- Building great relationships with Hiring Manager to define recruitment needs and requirements;
- Actively looking for best candidates, using all direct search methods and any necessary sources;
- Monitoring all recruitment trends and proactively looking for the best tools and solutions;
- Developing recruitment strategies and steps to make them as efficient and friendly as they can be for all parties involved;
- Ensuring excellent candidate experience throughout the recruitment process;
- Supporting onboarding process, employer branding activities and all HR processes in the company (while being part of our big HR team);
- Supporting and mentoring other team members (with a possibility to lead the team in the future);
- Taking care of additional projects within HR team (eg. referrals, student programs, external agencies).
- Minimum 3 years of end-to-end recruitment experience (nice to have: experience in IT/Tech recruitment);
- Excellent knowledge of the Polish job market;
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing tools and channels;
- Fluent English and Polish;
- Strong communication skills with team player skills as a must;
- Excellent organizational skills and superb multitasking skills gained in a dynamic environment;
- Creativity, openness and commitment.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in improving or/and implementation of new processes;
- Experience in relocating candidates from abroad;
- Experience in leading a team;
- Knowledge of the international job market.
- Steady job in Wrocław;
- Remuneration based on experience and skills;
- Unique welcome pack;
- Flexible working hours;
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Friendly environment, fresh fruit in the kitchen, playroom, table football, social meetings, and company trips;
- Individually-adjusted training sessions and workshops.