🤓 Senior Recruitment Specialist
🌍 Ten Square Games S.A. | Berlin, Berlin🖥 https://tensquaregames.com/jobs/
#recruitment, #senior, #international
Ten Square Games continues to expand. We are in the stage of rapid growth – the company makes quick and bold decisions to stay ahead of the curve and create one of the most exciting workplaces in the GameDev industry. As for us, we can shape the company every day and have a major impact on its future development. We work towards a common goal – to become the industry leader – and it is our efforts that make it all feasible.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU, SENIOR RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST. Bold enough to join? Keep reading.
What can we tell you about the team?
Just like every person in TSG is different, all our teams are also unique. As Senior Recruitment Specialist, you will be joining our HR team led by Joanna, Head of Human Resources. Perhaps you would like to learn how we grew to 300 people in 2020. We are exceeding 400 amazing experts right now!
Location: Our new Studio in Berlin!
“With so much uncertainty in the world, we wanted to be flexible, empathic and reliable so that our candidates felt assured and that we kept their best interests in mind. We even have our company leaders and management board helping with recruitment to dispel any doubts a candidate might have by showing them how our culture works in practice. We go to every length to find and hire great people during the pandemic, once even changing the time, place, and location of a meeting six times overnight. When the meeting finally took place, late in the evening, the candidate was impressed by our hospitality, flexibility and understanding”.
Joanna Kabat-Szwaba, Head of HR
read more: CLICK
What can you expect from this role?
- Building a new studio of Ten Square Games, including creating recruitment strategy for Berlin location;
- Taking care of the entire recruitment process (from defining the role to making an offer), looking for the best candidates (using all direct search methods and any necessary sources);
- Building great relationships with Hiring Managers to define recruitment needs and requirements;
- Monitoring all recruitment trends and proactively looking for the best tools and solutions;
- Ensuring an excellent candidate experience throughout the recruitment process;
- Supporting onboarding process, employer branding activities, and all HR processes in the company (while being part of our big HR team);
- Taking part in and organizing industry events and other EB activities to strengthen the TSG brand locally.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 4 years of end-to-end recruitment experience (nice to have: experience in the game dev industry);
- Excellent knowledge of the German job market;
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing tools and channels;
- Fluent English (fluent German would be a strong advantage);
- Ability to work autonomously, can-do attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Strong communication skills and ability to partner with cross-functional teams;
- Excellent organizational skills and superb multitasking skills gained in a dynamic environment;
- Creativity, openness, and commitment;
- Passion for recruitment – keen on creating a great candidate experience and continuously improving our recruitment processes;
- Gaming experience would be a strong asset;
- Employer Branding experience would be a strong asset.
What working in TSG means for you:
- Direct impact on the final product and business direction.
- Autonomy and freedom in making partnership decisions.
- A friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- Safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills.
- Communities of practice and educational books of your choice.
- Conferences and themed events.
- Working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick.
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- Easily accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
- Private medical care, a life insurance program, and a Multisport card.
- Free lunch days, fresh fruit, and refreshments in the office.
- Assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.