🤓 IT Recruiter
🌍 Tesco Technology | Przy Rondzie 4, Kraków🖥 https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/TescoTechnologyCE
#Technology, #TechnicalRecruiter, #ITRecruitment
As one of the world’s largest retailers and the largest private employer in the United Kingdom, Tesco serves millions of customers a week in our stores and online. In Europe we operate in Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, and Slovakia, offering great value to our customers every day.
The Kraków center provides dedicated support for colleagues and customers in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Slovakia markets. Based in our Kraków office this multi-functional and specialist team will drive operational excellence of services, improve scale for our systems and processes globally and create business leading capabilities.
We need people who share our ambition to deliver for our stakeholders and customers, passionate and confident people who are willing to take the initiative and drive us forward. In return, we offer an exciting, multinational environment and a great team as well as development opportunities.
Check us out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_i6kCNs7cw
The role offers someone the chance to do a 360 recruitment cycle. As the IT Recruiter, you can develop your knowledge to be a subject matter expert in recruiting software talent, be aware of the challenges of working in this environment and how to overcome them.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible to do end-to-end recruitment for different open positions.
- As a senior recruiter, you are using your knowledge and experience to meet robust hiring targets.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships with the Tech Team, understand their needs, and provide candidates that are the right fit for Tesco.
- Deliver data-driven recruitment, research and utilize market data to ensure Tesco remains competitive in a demanding recruitment environment.
- Understand the benefits of having a diverse, multicultural business and be a representative of our diversity policies at all times.
- Proven recruitment experience (minimum of 2 years) in the IT field with a strong track record of meeting ambitious targets;
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in using platforms such as LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, and GitHub to identify great talent;
- You are self-motivated and enjoy working in a dynamic environment;
- You experience obstacles as creative inspiration;
- You like to brainstorm on new solutions to improve our processes;
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ensuring all stakeholders are kept well informed of project progress;
- You are a team player who likes to collaborate with colleagues from the wider department, sharing knowledge and experience;
- Excellent Polish and English language skills.
What’s in it for you:
Tesco is a diverse and exciting employer, dedicated to being #aplacetogeton, providing career-defining opportunities to all of our colleagues. If you chose to join our business, we will provide you with:
- Extensive private healthcare - complex care package including a wide range of specialists, medical services, and free flu vaccination
- Cafeteria & Multisport – subsidized MyBenefit cafeteria platform with an option to use the funds on the multisport card.
- Optional life insurance – a wide variety of insurance options from our partner, available optionally at a significant discount.
If that sounds exciting, then we'd love to hear from you.