🤓 IT Sourcing Specialist
🌍 Tesco Technology | Przy Rondzie 4, Kraków🖥 https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/TescoTechnologyCE
#Technology, #RecruitmentTeam, #ITsourcing
As one of the world’s largest retailers and the largest private employer in the United Kingdom, Tesco serves millions of customers a week in our stores and online.
In Europe we operate in Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, and Slovakia, offering great value to our customers every day. Our Operations in Hungary have been serving shoppers since 1995.
To standardize processes, reduce the cost to serve, enable agility in the business and empower colleagues to do even more for our customers, we have set up a dedicated team called Tesco Business Services across our markets. In 2004 we established our first center in Bengaluru, India.
The Kraków center provides dedicated support for colleagues and customers in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Slovakia markets.
Based in our Kraków office this multi-functional and specialist team will drive operational excellence of services, improve scale for our systems and processes globally and create business leading capabilities.
We need people who share our ambition to deliver for our stakeholders and customers, passionate and confident people who are willing to take the initiative and drive us forward. In return, we offer an exciting, multinational environment and a great team as well as development opportunities.
Acting as expert support for the recruitment team to enable the successful recruitment process. Doing all the back office and occasional front-facing (prescreening) activities.
What will you do?
- Partnering with hiring managers to discuss the progress of open requisitions and creation of candidate pool
- Identifying the ideal sources (recruitment channel) to generate quality resumes that fit the position
- Managing interviews by coordinating with hiring managers and candidates
- Supporting the candidate through the interview process by providing clarification at each step and timely completion of recruitment activities
- Completing documentation and offer formalities within the timelines assigned for closing the position.
- Updating Recruitment dashboard and completing other reports
- Interacting with relevant staffing agencies and engage with them as appropriate
- Helping recruiters with necessary activities to deliver the targets
- Actively searching the market, looking for candidates using online databases
- Posting the jobs and keeping the career webpages up to date
- Translating job descriptions and job advertisements in case of the need
- Partnering with people team to support the smooth recruitment process
- Experienced in Hiring through Direct Sourcing;
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment and handle pressure;
- Strong networker, able to build relationships with people across levels
- Highly organized
- You are a team player who likes to collaborate with colleagues from the wider department, sharing knowledge and experience;
- Excellent Polish and English language skills.
What’s in it for you
Tesco is a diverse and exciting employer, dedicated to being #aplacetogeton, providing career-defining opportunities to all of our colleagues. If you chose to join our business, we will provide you with:
- Learning culture and excellent opportunities to develop your career within your chosen field or something completely new;
- A relaxed and Smart-Working environment – you’ll be judged on results, not on timekeeping;
- Varied and exciting projects to play a part in – there is always something new and exciting in the pipeline.
If that sounds exciting, then we'd love to hear from you.