🤓 Recruitment Coordinator
🌍 Tesco Technology | Stare Miasto, Kraków🖥 https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/tesco-technology/
We are currently expanding our Technology department resulting in launching a new Technology Hub in our modern office in Krakow, Poland - which is easily accessible by metro.
As we are starting from scratch, you can be part of our new IT recruitment team, experience a mix of well-established corporate company and tech start up, having a real impact on the recruitment processes and contribute to the success of the company.
We need people who share our ambition to deliver for our stakeholders and customers, passionate and confident people who are willing to take the initiative and drive us forward. In return, we offer an exciting, multinational environment and a great team as well as development opportunities.
Check us out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_i6kCNs7cw
Providing high-quality support for the recruitment team by delivering the back-office work.
What will you do?
- Managing administration of recruitment such as interview scheduling, sending confirmation to candidates and assessors
- Helping manage assessor pool, making sure new engineers will feed into the pool
- Acting as the subject matter expert for recruitment administration, ensure best practices are being followed, giving feedback on possible improvements to the process
- Managing accuracy of trackers to deliver data to internal stakeholders
- Defining and leveraging and promoting Tesco’s Employer Brand through networking, Social Media, events and other means enabling Tesco to engage with, and attract, individuals from the tech community
- Being a contact point to candidates when needed
- Ensuring the smooth onboarding process – keeping contact with new joiners, collect necessary data and documentation
- Understanding the benefits of having a diverse, multicultural business and be a representative of our diversity policies at all times
- Managing the employee referral system
- Keeping precise statistics of vacancies
- Translating recruitment materials and other relevant documents
- My line manager may further ask me to perform additional duties based on changing business requirements.
- Experience in a similar position;
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in using platforms such as LinkedIn, Stack Overflow and GitHub;
- Excellent professional media skills and proficient in using office365, especially excel, as well as ATS systems;
- Ability to proactively drive all recruitment related actions and take on responsibility;
- Strong self-management
- Experience in vendor management;
- You are a team player who likes to collaborate with colleagues from the wider department, sharing knowledge and experience;
- Excellent Polish and English language skills.
What’s in it for you:
Tesco is a diverse and exciting employer, dedicated to being #aplacetogeton, providing career-defining opportunities to all of our colleagues. If you chose to join our business, we will provide you with:
- A learning culture and excellent opportunities to develop your career within your chosen field or something completely new;
- A relaxed and Smart-Working environment – you’ll be judged on results, not on timekeeping;
- Varied and exciting projects to play a part in – there is always something new and exciting in the pipeline.
If that sounds exciting, then we'd love to hear from you.