🤓 Recruitment Manager - Technology
🌍 Tesco Technology | Stare Miasto, Kraków🖥 https://www.linkedin.com/company/tesco-business-services-technology-hungary/
We are currently expanding our Group Technology Central European hubs in our modern offices in Budapest, Hungary and Krakow, Poland. Due to continued growth, we are announcing a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join our team. The purpose of the role is to manage the recruitment team in two locations.
This role would suit a dynamic and service focused individual, who has previously worked within the IT recruitment industry, (ideally within the Industrial sector) and has team lead experience, who share our ambition to deliver for our stakeholders and customers; passionate and confident people willing to take the initiative and drive us forwards.
In return, we offer an exciting, multinational environment and a great team as well as skills development opportunities.
The role offers someone the chance to manage a team of six Recruiters in two locations, improving processes and adding significant value to our stakeholders and the wider organization. As a team provides a customer centric, specialized and data driven recruitment offering and this position will play a pivotal role in the quality and development of this work.
What will you do?
- Lead the recruitment to meet the business’ requirements with focus on software engineering
- Build strong stakeholder relationships with the Tech Leadership Team, understanding their needs and providing candidates that are the right fit for Tesco
- Develop the recruitment process to support the organizational growth
- Managing the RPO suppliers’ team in two locations: Krakow, Poland and Budapest, Hungary
- Build recruiting capabilities within the team
- Deliver data-driven recruitment service to Director level stakeholders, utilizing market data to ensure Tesco remain competitive in a demanding recruitment environment
- Develop creative recruitment campaigns online with external partners
- Collaborate and partner with the Employer branding team on recruitment marketing materials and contribute the employer value proposition
- Cooperate with the recruitment teams in the UK and India
- Understand the benefits of having a diverse, multicultural business and be a representative of our diversity policies at all times
- 3+ years experience in recruitment in the IT field
- Recruitment team lead background (ideally in the industry sector)
- Excellent English language skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills