🤓 Sourcing Specialist
🌍 Tesco Technology | Stare Miasto, Kraków🖥 https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/tesco-technology/
We are currently expanding our Technology department resulting in launching a new Technology Hub in our modern office in Krakow, Poland - which is easily accessible by metro.
As we are starting from scratch, you can be part of our new IT recruitment team, experience a mix of well-established corporate company and tech start up, having a real impact on the recruitment processes and contribute to the success of the company.
We need people who share our ambition to deliver for our stakeholders and customers, passionate and confident people who are willing to take the initiative and drive us forward. In return, we offer an exciting, multinational environment and a great team as well as development opportunities.
Check us out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_i6kCNs7cw
Acting as expert support for the recruitment team to enable the successful recruitment process. Doing all the back office and occasional front-facing (prescreening) activities.
What will you do?
- Partnering with hiring managers to discuss the progress of open requisitions and creation of candidate pool
- Identifying the ideal sources (recruitment channel) to generate quality resumes that fit the position
- Managing interviews by coordinating with hiring managers and candidates
- Supporting the candidate through the interview process by providing clarification at each step and timely completion of recruitment activities
- Completing documentation and offer formalities within the timelines assigned for closing the position.
- Updating Recruitment dashboard and completing other reports
- Interacting with relevant staffing agencies and engage with them as appropriate
- Helping recruiters with necessary activities to deliver the targets
- Actively searching the market, looking for candidates using online databases
- Posting the jobs and keeping the career webpages up to date
- Translating job descriptions and job advertisements in case of the need
- Partnering with people team to support the smooth recruitment process
- Experienced in Hiring through Direct Sourcing;
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment and handle pressure;
- Strong networker, able to build relationships with people across levels
- Highly organized
- You are a team player who likes to collaborate with colleagues from the wider department, sharing knowledge and experience;
- Excellent Polish and English language skills.
What’s in it for you
Tesco is a diverse and exciting employer, dedicated to being #aplacetogeton, providing career-defining opportunities to all of our colleagues. If you chose to join our business, we will provide you with:
- A learning culture and excellent opportunities to develop your career within your chosen field or something completely new;
- A relaxed and Smart-Working environment – you’ll be judged on results, not on timekeeping;
- Varied and exciting projects to play a part in – there is always something new and exciting in the pipeline.
If that sounds exciting, then we'd love to hear from you.