🤓 Recruitment Manager
🌍 Tidio | Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 http://www.tidio.com
#startup, #recruitment, #leadership
We’re one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Poland. Our flagship product is Tidio - a live chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. It is used by thousands of small and medium businesses all over the world to communicate with their customers faster and more effectively.
Learn more about us at https://backstage.tidio.com
A few facts and statistics about the company:
- Every month, our widget is viewed by 375 million unique users, which is 4.6% of all people in the world,
- We grow by 130% annually, and our goal is to become a unicorn,
- Tidio app is the 5th most popular live chat in the world,
- Currently, we hire 85 fantastic people and we plan to have nearly twice as many by the end of 2021,
- We want to build one of the most innovative People & Culture departments in the world!
Joining the People & Culture department you will be the 7th person in the team. We grow rapidly, so you will have a chance to co-create and impact recruitment and HR processes in our organization.
And now some more details: what kind of challenges will you face?
The challenge is simple: hire great talents on time. Keeping the Candidate Experience at a high level. And make sure that our recruitment processes are not only efficient - they are world-class. It means that you will recruit as well (1-2 processes per quarter). You will also lead, mentor, and develop a team of 4-5 recruiters, check and analyze data to make sure we make smart recruitment decisions. You will help our Hiring Managers in discovering who they are looking for and keep improving recruitment skills of the whole team.
That's all. Sounds interesting?
That's all. Sounds interesting?
It's highly possible that you're a perfect fit for us if:
- A must experience is both: leading a recruitment team with successes and being responsible for hiring for senior positions (Head, Manager, Leader) in the digital industry,
- You are proficient in the direct search, determined to reach passive candidates,
- You are passionate about HR: you know interesting practices, the latest trends, you're constantly growing in your work,
- You think flexibly, like to work in a dynamic environment and smoothly react to changes (also those you proposed yourself),
- You are highly communicative and get along well with people,
- You're proficient in Polish and fluent in English, with at least C1 level. Part of the recruitment processes will be in English, we also have English-speaking colleagues.
- fantastic work atmosphere: we care about the highest quality of our company's culture, and fair play is one of our most important principles,
- great professional development opportunities, not only because we're a fast-growing start-up, but also through training, courses, or conferences,
- work at a company with a very high employee satisfaction rate,
- flexible working time for an optimum work-life balance,
- ability to work in 100% remotely,
- MyBenefit Cafeteria or a Multisport Card with no extra charge,
- Private medical care with no extra charge,
- if you happen to drop by the office: delicious coffee, fresh fruit, cereal, and our iconic onboarding bagels :)
Where can you find our offices? In Szczecin, you can find us on 81 Wojska Polskiego Avenue. In Warsaw, visit us on 73 Chmielna Street (https://cic.com/warsaw).