🤓 Senior Recruitment Specialist
🌍 Tidio | Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 https://backstage.tidio.com/
We’re one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Poland. Our flagship product is Tidio - a live chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. It is used by thousands of small and medium businesses all over the world to communicate with their customers faster and more effectively.
Learn more about us at: https://backstage.tidio.com
A few facts and statistics about the company:
- Every month, our widget is viewed by 375 million unique users, which is 4.6% of all people in the world,
- We grow by 130% annually, and our goal is to become a unicorn,
- In 2019, we doubled our growth. Currently, we hire almost 100 people and we plan to have nearly twice as many by the end of 2021,
- We want to build one of the most innovative People & Culture departments in the world,
- Tidio app is the 5th most popular live chat in the world.
Joining the People & Culture department you will be the 6th person in the team. We grow rapidly, so you will have a chance to co-crate and influence recruitment and HR processes in our organization.
And now some more details: what kind of challenges will you face?
- You will independently carry out recruitment processes, also for senior positions, based on the understanding of the job specifics and its business purpose,
- You will keep improving our recruitment practices and create new recruitment-related internal processes,
- You will closely collaborate with our Heads of departments, identifying recruitment needs and creating strategies,
- You will take care of the Candidate Experience: it is really important for us to maintain quality communication with the candidates, understand their needs, and provide top-quality feedbacks,
- You will be responsible for networking and talent pool development,
It's highly possible that you're a perfect fit for us if:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in independent management of effective recruitment processes, including hiring for senior positions (Head, Manager, Leader) in the digital industry,
- You have conducted several international recruitments,
- You are proficient in the direct search, determined to reach passive candidates,
- You are passionate about HR: you know interesting practices, the latest trends, you're constantly growing in your work,
- You can build partnerships and are supportive during the recruitment processes, not only for your colleagues but also the candidates with whom you're developing good, professional relationships,
- You think flexibly, like to work in a dynamic environment and smoothly react to changes (also those you proposed yourself),
- You are highly communicative and get along well with people,
- You're fluent in English, with at least C1 level: part of the recruitment processes will be in English, we also have English-speaking colleagues who do not speak Polish.
- fantastic work atmosphere: we care about the highest quality of our company's culture, and fair play is one of our most important principles,
- great professional development opportunities, not only because we're a fast growing start-up, but also through training, courses, or conferences,
- work at a company with a very high employee satisfaction rate,
- flexible working time for an optimum work-life balance,
- ability to work in 100% remotely,
- private healthcare and a Multisport Card with no extra charge,
- if you happen to drop by the office: delicious coffee, fresh fruit, cereal, and our iconic onboarding bagels :)
Where can you find our offices? In Szczecin, you can find us on 81 Wojska Polskiego Avenue. In Warsaw, visit us on 73 Chmielna Street (https://cic.com/warsaw).