🤓 Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
13 000 - 18 000 PLN netto
🌍 Tidio | Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 http://www.tidio.com
#Recruitment, #IT, #Tech
We’re one of the fastest-growing IT companies in Europe. Our flagship product is a live-chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. As a customer experience tool, we help micro & small businesses worldwide serve their clients efficiently. We aim to develop as an organization constantly; in 2021, we were awarded a prestigious Great Place To Work certificate.
Working at Tidio means impacting thousands of companies and millions of their users. But our clients are not the only ones who can grow with us. By joining Tidio, you can grow, too!
A few facts about us:
- Every month, our widget is viewed by 510 million unique users, which is 6.2% of the global population
- Our product is in the TOP 5 most popular live chat solutions in the world, and our goal is to become no. 1
- Currently, we hire over 130 fantastic people, and we plan to grow the team even bigger in the following months.
Would you like to see how working with us look like? Check out our #GrowWithTidio video >>https://youtu.be/8xd44wCP5LI
By joining Tidio as a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will play a vital role in our extensive (13 Tidioers!) People & Culture team, assuring effective recruitment of technical and business positions.
You will work closely with recruiters, the EB team, Hiring Managers, and members of technical teams.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will:
- Lead independently about 6 recruitment processes per quarter (IT and non-IT senior profiles),
- Be responsible for running a smooth kick-off, understanding the business context of a role, running interviews, facilitating recruitment tasks, and extending offers to candidates,
- Provide extraordinary Candidate Experience, ensuring clear communication with candidates, understanding their needs, providing them with high-quality feedback,
- Improve our recruitment process and educate Hiring Managers on talent attraction best practices,
- Cooperate closely with Hiring Managers of different levels (up to C-level) and specializations (IT, Product, Marketing, Customer Experience, Finance, People & Culture),
- Impact the whole Recruitment team by implementing your improvement ideas.
You are the perfect fit if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience in leading end to end recruitment processes for the IT industry, including managerial, niche, and business roles,
- Understand the dynamics of the demanding IT market,
- Are a full-stack Recruiter who knows that direct search is a crucial part of the job and embraces it,
- Are persistent when faced with obstacles in the recruitment process,
- Have a true passion for recruitment and feel that there is still a lot in it for you,
- Often notice areas to improve and implement your ideas,
- Are a supportive partner in the recruitment process to the Hiring Managers and candidates,
- Are flexible, pragmatic, and focused on achieving goals,
- Feel comfortable working in English.
We would like to offer you:
- Salary of 13 000 – 18 000 PLN net invoice amount in the case of a B2B contract or 10 790 – 14 940 zł gross on the contract of employment,
- Work with the best People & Culture team ever, in an atmosphere full of trust and empowerment,
- Excellent development opportunities – company supported courses and conferences,
- Flexible working time – an optimum work-life balance is essential to us,
- Possibility to work 100% remotely, use one of our two permanent offices (in Warsaw or Szczecin), or book a coworking space in your city,
- 26 days off guaranteed in a year,
- Individual work tools – Macbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor your equipment to your needs,
- Multisport Card or MyBenefit Cafeteria – no extra charge,
- Premium medical care (Signal Iduna) – no extra charge,
- Regular integration events (company-wide twice a year) and team events (every quarter),
- Discounts on Apple products,
- Budget for individual English language classes,
- Our famous onboarding bagels on your first day!
Would you like to meet other Tidioers in person? Make sure to visit one of our sites in Szczecin (al. Wojska Polskiego 81) or Warsaw (Varso Place on Chmielna 73 https://cic.com/warsaw)
What happens when you send your CV?
- A phone screen,
- An interview with Talent Acquisition Manager,
- An assignment to be done at home,
- Interview with Head of People & Culture and a future Peer,
- Offer and fireworks!
Don't hesitate and apply right away!