🤓 Talent Acquisition Specialist
🌍 Tidio | Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 http://www.tidio.com
#recruiter, #talentacquisition, #ITrecruiter
We’re one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Poland. Our flagship product is Tidio - a live chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. It is used by thousands of small and medium businesses all over the world to communicate with their customers faster and more effectively. Learn more about us at https://backstage.tidio.com
A few facts about the company:
- Our widget is viewed by 375 million unique users every month, which makes 4.6% of the whole global population.
- Tidio app is the 5th most popular live chat in the world,
- We grow by 130% annually and our goal is to become a Unicorn (a start-up company that is valued at over 1 billion US dollars),
- Currently, we hire 85 fantastic people and we plan to have nearly twice as many by the end of 2021,
- It is a part of our company’s mission to make Tidio one of the best tech workplaces in the world. To achieve this we focus on building the most innovative People & Culture department!
Joining the People & Culture department you will be the 7th person in the team. We grow rapidly, so you will have a chance to co-create and impact recruitment and HR processes in our organization.
What kind of challenges will you face?
- Independence – you will independently carry out end-to-end recruitment processes, also for senior positions, based on the understanding of the job specifics and its business purpose,
- Quality – we value quality over quantity and it applies both to the people we hire and our own work. You will be able to focus on the quality of the processes thanks to the fair distribution of workload in the team,
- Impact – you will closely collaborate with our Heads of Departments, identifying recruitment needs and creating strategies. Together you will work as partners to achieve mutual goals,
- Communication – Candidate Experience is really important for us. You will maintain quality communication with the candidates, understand their needs, and provide top-quality feedback,
- Improvement – you will keep improving our recruitment practices and create new recruitment-related internal processes.
It's highly possible that you're a perfect fit for us if you have:
- Experience in management of end-to-end recruitment processes in the digital industry,
- Proficiency in direct search combined with a determination to reach passive candidates,
- Passion for HR – you know interesting practices, the latest trends, you're constantly growing in your work,
- Ability to create partnerships – you are supportive during the recruitment processes, not only for your colleagues but also the candidates with whom you're developing good, professional relationships,
- Flexible thinking – you like to work in a dynamic environment and smoothly react to changes (also those you proposed yourself),
- People skills – you are highly communicative and get along with others very well,
- Proficiency in Polish and fluency in English, with at least B2 level. Part of the recruitment processes will be in English, we also have English-speaking colleagues.
- Fantastic work atmosphere – we care about the highest quality of our company's culture, and fair play is one of our most important principles,
- Great development opportunities – not only because we're a fast-growing start-up, but also through company supported trainings, courses or conferences,
- Work at a company with a very high employee satisfaction rate – 8.7/10 in the People & Culture team,
- Flexible working time – an optimum work-life balance is important!
- Ability to work 100% remotely,
- Individual budget for work tools – Macbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor your equipment to your needs,
- Multisport Card or MyBenefit Cafeteria – no extra charge,
- Premium medical care – no extra charge,
- Delicious coffee, fresh fruit, cereal etc.– if you happen to come by one of our offices,
- + our famous onboarding bagels on your first day!
Where can you find our offices? In Szczecin, you can find us on 81 Wojska Polskiego Avenue. In Warsaw, visit us on 73 Chmielna Street (https://cic.com/warsaw).