🤓 IT Recruiter
6 500 - 8 000 PLN netto
🌍 Tigura Sp. z o.o. | Mokotów, Warszawa🖥 http://www.tigura.pl
#B2B, #recruitment, #IT
Tigura for our Warsaw based client – a bespoke design and software development company with international orientation, we are looking for:
Location: Warszawa or 100% remote
What you’ll do:
- First and foremost, taking charge of all our recruitment activities within the IT community;
- That includes but not limited to creating and executing your recruitment strategies, measuring their success and improving them;
- We expect you to look, find, and screen candidates;
- Help us to build our external visibility and internal culture.
What our Client is looking for:
- Experience in Recruitment, ideally in finding and attracting candidates (IT);
- Curious and proactive and able to diversify your sourcing strategy;
- Analytical and goal orientated. You can use market data and intelligence to drive your sourcing strategy;
- You care about positive candidate experience;
- Readiness to work in a ‚dynamic environment’ seriously, were still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes;
- Really good spoken English (C1+ preferable).
Nice to have:
- Polish and/or Russian language on a solid level would be a plus;
- It’s cool if you live or planning to relocate to Warsaw because it’s always better to have a tight contact with our management team (we can help with relocation);
- You can map the market and gather data that will allow us to make the right hiring decisions, such as candidate availability in a particular location or within specific salary ranges.
What our Client offers:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills up to 8.000 PLN on B2B contract.
- Friendly team of like-minded people.
- Compensation for sick leaves.
- 21 working days paid vacation + all Poland national holidays.
- Polish classes with certified Polish teachers.
- Corporate events and activities.
- Multisport card.
- Private medical care.