🤓 Talent Researcher and Recruiter
🌍 Tink | Koszykowa 65, Warszawa🖥 https://tink.com/
#Recruiter, #Warsaw, #fintech
We're looking for our first two local recruiters for our Warsaw office to help us find the right talent to join Tink! We will need one junior recruiter and one senior recruiter who have experience in the thrilling tech industry. You have a passion for talent search, mainly for hiring engineers, and you know how to build and execute sourcing strategies.
You will work closely with the engineering team in Warsaw as well as the Talent Acquisition team in Stockholm. Together you will find and hire top talent, ensuring a steady qualitative growth of our office. You know your way around different recruitment social media platforms like Linkedin, but also other forums which will generate great tech candidates for Tink. As the first recruiters on-site in Warsaw, you will not only bring your experience and best practices from recruiting on the Warsaw market but you are also expected to be an inventive force in the TA team challenging our way of work and continuously improving our sourcing and recruitment processes.
What we look for
You will be leading in building Tink’s employer brand in Warsaw, supporting the teams to run initiatives to better attract talent to the office and be an important driver of local culture and engagement building activities.
What you will do:
- Together with hiring managers and recruitment teams, set the sourcing and talent acquisition strategy for recruitment, drive that process forward and find the best possible talent for Tink.
- Research and evaluate candidates early in the process, perform phone interviews, book and conduct interviews and administration in our ATS.
- Work closely with the hiring manager, supporting them throughout the whole process.
- Ensure a top candidate experience of Tink - guiding candidates through our recruitment process.
- Building Tink’s employer brand through planning and conducting a few strategic and focused initiatives every year.
- Continuously track progress in our processes and evaluate different strategies, working with KPIs and ensure an agile, efficient way of work.
What we look for
- You have at least 2 years of experience in talent sourcing and recruitment from a fast-paced environment or high-volume talent acquisition.
- You have a strong interest in tech and growth companies.
- Fluency in English and Polish, both written and verbal.
- Academic degree.
Your future team
You'll join and contribute to a fantastic team in Warsaw who like to have fun together! We think you like to approach challenges and difficulties with a positive, solution-oriented mindset. You are comfortable working with a wide range of tasks in the field of recruitment. You want to join a company that offers a great opportunity for personal growth and be part of a unique journey in an industry at the very forefront of technology. Sounds like you? Then you probably are a perfect fit for Tink and what we are looking for.
Life at Tink
In an environment that’s filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a culture that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions – while having a lot of fun in the process. Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading fintechs in Europe?
We're looking forward to your application!