🤓 Talent Acquisition Specialist
4 500 - 9 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tipser | Rynek 49, Wrocław🖥 https://careers.tipser.com/
#talentacquisition, #techrecruiter, #recruiter
At Tipser we believe e-commerce should not be tied to any specific place, app, or website. We make any product in the world buyable on any digital surface, with the most streamlined user experience possible.
Our team has doubled in size every year for the past three years and we're not slowing down. We have offices in Stockholm, Wrocław, Barcelona, and New York City and are continuously expanding to new markets. We believe in hyper growth with a heart and we have a lot of fun working together to change the future of e-commerce.
Join us on this journey!
Tipser is growing and that means we need you to bring your top notch candidate experience, sourcing, employer branding, and recruitment metrics skills to our team! As Talent Acquisition Specialist, will be working to grow our team of developers and engineers and you will work hand in hand with our Director of Engineering and the rest of the tech team to find awesome talent to join the crew.
This role offers a lot of freedom in setting up processes the way you feel is the smartest and most efficient. You'll also be working with closely me, the Talent & Culture Manager, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts and feedback on what you think we are doing well in our tech recruitment and what we could be doing better. You will have a big impact on tech talent acquisition and on Tipser's recruitment process as a whole!
This is a full time role based in our Wroclaw office.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will:
- Partner closely with our Engineering teams to deeply understand their functions and hiring needs while making hiring recommendations to bring on board amazing people for Tipser
- Build strong candidate pipelines and guide them through the interview and closing process
- Provide an exceptional and inclusive candidate experience to all candidates
- Create, recommend, and implement strategies to tackle problems and build pipelines through sourcing, referrals, research, and events
- Source and identify passive people to build Tipser's Engineering teams through use of boolean, online tools, and unique sourcing techniques
- Work cross functionally with our global marketing team on employer branding strategies and activities
- Identify new ways to build awareness of Tipser in new hiring markets
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices
We think that you have:
- 1-2 + years of full-cycle Technical Recruiting experience, preferably in a scale up or start up environment or in an fast-paced agency
- Proven track record of engaging passive candidates, building diverse pipelines, and providing inclusive candidate experiences
- A data-driven mindset and approach to solving problems and drawing insights
- A firm understand of your role as a Tipser ambassador, you represent yourself and the company with integrity and courtesy both internally and externally
- Business-level knowledge of English in both speaking and writing
We would like it if you are:
- A humble innovator - you thrive on new challenges and learn from your mistakes
- Able to work well under pressure and keep a high level of professionalism.
- Very communicative and a problem-solver - inventive in your daily work.
- Able to be part of a working environment where can manage your time according to the workload yourself and being able to handle stress and ad-hoc matters.
- Eager to learn and curious about tech / e-commerce (Tipser is after all, a tech-company within e-commerce!)
- An international career at a scale-up tech-company with a flexible working environment
- An opportunity to grow in a company where the sky's the limit and where creativity, boldness and self-leadership are valued
- A culture that values the idea of hypergrowth with a heart
- 100+ awesome colleagues around the world; offices in Wrocław, Poland; Barcelona, Spain; Stockholm, Sweden (HQ); and New York City, USA
- Regular all team retreats, meet-ups, and continued learning opportunities
- Weekly yoga and bootcamp classes!
- An office right in the Wroclaw city center
Tipser is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use Alva Labs assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.