🤓 People & Culture Manager
🌍 TransactionLink | Czarnieckiego, Warszawa🖥 http://transactionlink.io
#HR, #Culture, #People
We focus on creating an infrastructure that allows any sort of application to access data, technology, and payment rails on a plug-and-play basis. We are going head-on to dominate Europe’s embedded finance space by enabling any business, even a non-financial one, to benefit from the FinTech revolution.
We've raised money from the investors behind companies like Revolut, Rapyd, Stripe, and more. In addition to that, we count on many fantastic angels from companies such as N26, TransferWise, and Kraken that have invested in our vision.
We currently are building a solid core team that will work with us on bringing TransactionLink to market in the CEE, Nordics, and DACH regions, work on extending our product offering and help us strengthen our position in Poland.
As a Head of People in our team, you will work on making sure that we are building an exceptional team and keeping everyone engaged and motivated.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing recruitment needs of our fast-growing organization, incl. definition of right positions to be filled and the best profiles to match them
- Designing and running the recruitment processes across several geographies
- Improving the onboarding experience for the recruited new-joiners
- Building a supportive and friendly atmosphere in the organization with the use of relevant tools, solutions, and processes of your choice
- Training the managers and teams on the topic of feedback, team management, and personal & professional development
- Taking care of our employer branding among tech and non-tech talents
- Planning and overseeing the company events, team building efforts, and employee engagement initiatives
What are our requirements?
- 5 years of experience in related position or positions
- Experience in working at a start-up and/or other fast-growing tech organization
- Experience in designing, running, and improving processes across recruitment, personal & professional development, and culture & change management
- Knowledge and practical experience of applying best practices in the area of recruitment and people development in the life of organizations
- Willingness to take end-to-end ownership for your area of responsibility
- Great communication skills and high emotional intelligence to get along with the entire team
- Fluent written and verbal English communication skills
What is there for you:
● Early-stage start-up atmosphere and possibility to shape building a cutting-edge technology solution for our clients
● Competitive salary
● Contract type of your choice
● Having a big say in how our processes, atmosphere and team will look like in the future
● Top quality equipment to work on
● Dedicated training budget, private health-care, free beverages, conference budget, monthly taxi budget & weekly team lunches
● 26+ days of paid leave