🤓 Payroll and Administration Specialist
5 000 - 7 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tribe47 | Krucza 50, Warszawa🖥 https://tribe47.com/
#payroll, #hr, #administration
Tribe47was born out of passion and a market need. After leaving her position as a Senior Partner at MindValley – one of the biggest online publishing houses in the personal growth industry – Ewa Wysocka started connecting with entrepreneurs who were looking to grow their businesses online. Her discovery was that a lot of passionate founders lack the digital marketing know-how, which stops them from growing their business to its fullest potential.
With a mission to solve this issue, Ewa decided to start a company that will provide both – digital marketing strategy and execution needed for growth. Because an excellent execution requires an excellent team, we dedicated (and still do) a lot of effort and financial investment into coaching our troops – now consisting of almost 40 in-house specialists.
Our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) is to build the best team of digital marketing specialists in the known universe – but that’s not all. We care about each and every member of our tribe who we support to reach their full potential through our continuous skills acceleration program. Join Tribe47 and discover your best you.
Become Payroll and Admnistration Specialist at Tribe47:
- Preparation of Employment Contracts, Annexes, and other documents related to employees and external suppliers.
- Preparation of payroll data and collaboration with accountants and Finance Specialist.
- Coordination of employment hiring process for foreigners (ex. job permits).
- Administration of all employee benefits.
- Supporting selected HR and operations activities.
- Min. 1 year of experience in Operations Department (HR, Accounting, Finance);
- Being passionate about numbers (for financial tasks);
- Very Detail-oriented approach!;
- Great organizational skills;
- Knowledge of labor law, social security, personal income tax;
- Knowledge of payroll issues;
- Fluent Polish and English;
- Enjoying meeting new people and learning new things.
- A brave heart to get hands dirty by diving into the unknown.
- A sense of humor cause work is more fun when you can laugh with the people you work with :-)
- Salary 5.000 - 7.000 PLN gross (or more - all based on your experience).
- Bonuses subject to company performance and raise based on your performance.
- Opportunities to learn — off-site trainings for related skills as well as inhouse trainings via e-learning, mentoring and workshops.
- Friday internal workshops: Skill Acceleration by Tribe47 (check our ⚡The Tribe47 Skill Acceleration series on Facebook).
- Considerable educational budget granted every year.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely from time to time.
- Lots of fun in an international, diverse and friendly team (40% of our team members are foreigners).
- Equipment - your personal MacBook.
- Industry Events - Meetings with interesting startups. Free training is offered in the fields of design thinking, project management, social media, blockchain and AI.
- Summer retreats, Spring Sailing, Winter Hiking, Christmas Party and more integration events.
- Awesome office space with a cafe, access to two floors of open space, billiards and table football.
- Office kitchen - Equipped to prepare meals. Free tea and coffee provided.
- Parking for cars and bicycles - Additionally paid guarded parking for cars and bicycles.
Want to check what our recruitment process looks like? Curious about our career path opportunities? Check our Career Site!
Please apply in English (that includes not only your CV, but also your communication with us via email.