🤓 HR Administrator (EMEA)
🌍 Trustwave | Prosta 51, Warszawa🖥 https://www.trustwave.com/en-us/
#HR, #uop, #WAW
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The primary focus of this role is to take responsibility for HR administration in the EMEA region, to ensure a professional working environment is maintained at all times. Person in this position will be working very close with the HR Manager in Poland and EMEA; this role will require exceptional administration, organizational and people skills.
- Provide general administrative support to the HR EMEA Team (HR Managers for Poland and EMEA)
- Provide efficient administrative support for our Warsaw and EMEA employees; ensuring employees are provided with key information on HR processes and procedures.
- Gather information requested by HR EMEA Manager; prepare documents, forms, letters, and other documents used in the human resources function for all EMEA countries
- Assist all HR EMEA team members as appropriate to accomplish departmental and corporate goals.
- Undertake duties supporting the HR function in EMEA including managing the new starter and leaver processes; benefits administration; references; answering general HR queries via phone and the HR EMEA mailbox; maintaining employee files; and any other associated duties.
- Coordinate corporate and CSR events
- Undergo ad hoc HR projects and initiatives
- Must have experience working in a human resources role in a busy team
- Ability to be discreet and trustworthy while handling sensitive information
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Proficient in MS Office: Microsoft Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint/Word
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Polish and English verbal and written communication skills
- Professionalism at all times
What do we offer?
- Work in multicultural and very modern working environment
- HR training and development
- Competitive salary and benefits package: Allianz medical package, life group insurance, sport card/ co-financing of holidays
- Full time employment contract for definite terms of 12 months with possible extension to permanent role
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.