🤓 HR Business Partner
12 000 - 16 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tylko | Czerska 8/10, Warszawa🖥 http://Tylko.com
We are looking for a skilled and dedicated HR Business Partner to oversee all of Tylko’s human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals and core values. It would be best if you were a proactive communicator and change agent - someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives while developing smart and long-lasting solutions.
TYLKO is an innovative tech-driven furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialise in providing high-quality storage that our customers can adapt down to the last detail through the use of an intuitive online configurator and our AR-enhanced Tylko App.
We’re a tight-knit team of over 120 diverse specialists working in the fields of design, production, IT, marketing, communication, customer experience and much more. Tylko’s organisational structure is split into two categories: Tribes and Teams. Tribes represent the three primary arms of the business: Production, Marketing and Fulfilment. Tribes are further divided into cross-functional Teams.
- You’ll build and sustain effective relationships with managers at all levels.
- You’ll work closely together with our managers and other HR colleagues to develop and implement HR plans and solutions.
- You’ll be a partner to business on organisational design, workforce planning, succession planning and capability assessment and development.
- You’ll review and analyze business metrics - including data on retention and employee engagement - to recommend systemic improvements and help drive new ways of working.
- You’ll develop and deliver various HR projects to support the Tylko strategy.
- You’ll implement business/organisational changes.
Join Tylko and ….
- Be a part of a young, innovative company on the rise that has a strong vision and established goals - and that’s also doing inspiring things.
- Make a real impact on business goals through your daily tasks and projects.
- Rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never hear before (parametric design anyone?) - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- Have access to the high-quality equipment of your choice (Mac / Windows).
- Develop personally and professionally in a very friendly and respectful environment.
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them.
- Be fairly remunerated – 12000 -16000 PLN gross on job contract (depending on your skills and experience)
- Masters’ degree in the field related to HR.
- Previous experience in an HR role that required advisory and business partnering skills.
- Experience in working in a dynamic environment and/or rapidly-growing tech company (where business often comes first).
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics.
- In-depth understanding of different HR functions within an organisation and their contributions to the business.
- Excellent people management abilities.
- Practical problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Fully proficient in English (written and spoken).