🤓 HR Specialist
7 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tylko | Czerska 8/10, Warszawa🖥 https://tylko.com/
#personnaladministration, #HR, #Payroll
We are looking for an ambitious, open-minded, and experienced Specialist to join our People Team!
If you know labor law, payroll, and HR processes and additionally you are customer-oriented, have a smile on your face and you are willing to participate in all kinds of projects to improve our work seem a piece of cake for you we will gladly welcome you on board!
We value openness and a positive atmosphere, creating a supportive workplace. You will have the opportunity to constantly develop, take on new challenges and implement your ideas.
You will keep an eye on all needed paperwork, making the employees happy with their salary payments. Your tasks will also include finding places for simplification or automation of work and implementing them.
A people team handles all of the regular HR tasks, from recruiting to employee management, keeping the focus on employee satisfaction and well-being. The team is responsible for maximizing the value of employees and driving business results. The people team grows together with the company and there are already 7 of us.
- Creating and maintaining employee files (both physical and electronic),
- Preparing and delivery of accurate and complete payroll information,
- Overseeing the relationship with external payroll provider to ensure accurate and timely delivery of payroll,
- Creating input data and uploading them into the HR system,
- Monitoring and maintaining PPK,
- Supporting HR Business Partner, employees, and line managers in HR administration related questions as well as advise on Polish labor law topics,
- cooperating with various authorities, institutions (ZUS, GUS, tax office, migration office) and service providers,
- Take care of the correct running of the area you are responsible for.
Being a part of the Tylko team goes beyond clocking in every day and keeping your head down. We celebrate inclusivity and work together to build a culture of happy, healthy employees who are truly heard, and provide the following great benefits for every single member:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- One bonus day off every month
- A dedicated budget for professional development
- A discount on all Tylko products
- Mixer parties
- Fun events like cooking classes, inspiring talks with people and professionals from all walks of life, and other great meetups.
- And of course, a dog-friendly office!
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position,
- Strong PC skills required: Word, Excel,
- Knowledge of HR/employment law and payroll practices,
- Good communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Symfonia will be an advantage,
TYLKO is an innovative tech-driven furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialize in providing high-quality storage that our customers can adapt down to the last detail through the use of an intuitive online configurator and our AR-enhanced Tylko App.
We’ve reworked every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better and more personal experience – a seamless process from high-quality products with simple online shopping, through free doorstep delivery and effortless, tool-free assembly.
We’re a tight-knit team of 200 specialists from around the world working in the diverse fields of design, production, IT, marketing, communication, customer experience, and much more.
So far, we’ve helped over 75,000 happy customers find their perfect fit, with over 90,000 one-of-a-kind pieces of Tylko furniture shipped around the world.