🤓 Senior Employer Branding Specialist
10 000 - 15 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tylko | Czerska 8/10, Warszawa🖥 https://tylko.com/
Senior Employer Branding Specialist
Who are we looking for?
We need a person who would take responsibility for all Employer Branding activities in our company and build the entire strategy from scratch. We are looking for a real Employer Master whose mission is to create the best working place in the world, merging marketing and HR with a data-driven approach.
A people team handles all of the regular HR tasks, from recruiting to employee management, focusing on employee satisfaction and well-being. The team is responsible for maximizing the value of employees and driving business results. The people team grows together with the company, and there are already 9 of us.
Support Tribe is responsible for every internal process in our organization, making sure that Tylko is not only a leading furniture brand but also an efficient place to work (that’s fun, too). It comprises four areas: Finance and Accounting, People, Business Intelligence, and Administration - all of which work together to increase our efficiency, efficacy, and scalability. It’s the beating heart of our organization that helps to keep Tylko running smoothly.
- Clear define Tylko EVP and create a long-term EB strategy for attracting the best talent,
- Effectively share and communicate Tylko culture, mission, and working environment internally and externally to increase internal engagement and attract external talent.
- Develop communication campaigns to support the talent recruiting strategy and drive candidate attraction and engagement through social media, events, and other channels.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of recruitment/talent marketing campaigns on an ongoing basis to ensure maximum ROI and provide feedback of these results to stakeholders.
- Prepare visuals and marketing materials - in cooperation with designers and marketing.
- Identify story ideas and write compelling internal and external communications narratives; transform content into easy-to-understand texts, considering the target audience, key messages, and channels as well as respective internal guidelines (e.g. emails, newsletters, etc.)
Join Tylko and...
- Develop personally and professionally in a friendly and respectful environment,
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering it first,
- Be a part of a young company on the rise that has a strong vision and established goals - and that's also doing very exciting things!
- Rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never hear of before (who are also amazing people and great coworkers).
- Have access to a private healthcare package (available only for employees based in Poland).
- Be competitively remunerated – 10 000 - 15 000 PLN gross (employment contract), depending on your qualifications.
- 4+ years of experience in employer branding/ recruitment marketing
- Experience with creating engaging employer content across different channels
- Stay up to date with current EB and content trends on digital channels, monitor competitors to develop fact-based recommendations for recruitment, EB and HR
- A data-driven approach to employer branding
- Interest in the IT industry, knowledge about the latest news and trends,
- Self-driven with strong organizational skills and ability to take initiative
- Copywriting solid skills: ability to write both any social media posts and any text for media — a piece of news, a column, an interview,
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English and Polish, both verbal and written.
Nice to have:
- Experience with working in a rapidly growing company/startup.
- Experience with sustainability / ESG.
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialize in providing high-quality, easily customizable furniture that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process to create a better, seamless, and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 40,000 satisfied customers, selling over 50,000 perfect-fit shelves across the World.