🤓 HR & Payroll Specialist- maternity cover
🌍 Unit4 | Powstańców Śląskich 7A, Wrocław🖥 https://www.unit4.com/
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
This position requires payroll and HR Admin preparation, processing and reporting with adherence to state regulations.
- Process special payroll cycles as needed to meet organization needs and requirements
- Prepare payroll inputs, such as employee status changes, benefits deductions, taxable fringe benefits, and garnishments
- Maintain employee-related payroll changes in a timely manner, such as hires, transfers and terminations
- Participate in month-end and year-end payroll closing tasks
- Prepare payroll reports for HR and Management
- Act as the subject matter expert for payroll system and regulations
- Process all types of employee leaves, in conjunction with third party administrators where necessary
- Continuously review laws to ensure company systems and processes are compliant, including statutory reporting requirements
- Act as the primary point of contact to address colleague questions regarding pay and benefits administration
- Social Security, tax and PPK matters management
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
- At least 3 years experience with payroll calculations on a Polish territory
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, "Płatnik" and PUE ZUS
- Outstanding ability to prioritize and multitask
- Anticipates problems and takes initiative
- Works well in a team environment
We offer :
Work which is a meaningful and inspiring experience. We will invest in you, nourish you and value you. We offer formal training and education opportunities to develop your skills in the direction you wish to take. We offer work / life balance, unlimited paid time off, and a culture of respect and being successful.