🤓 Talent Engagement Specialist
🌍 Unit4 | Powstańców Śląskich 7A, Wrocław🖥 https://www.unit4.com/
#Unit4, #EB, #sourcing
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Are you a creative mind who loves social media and marketing? Do you want to become a brand ambassador for Unit4 and engage with talent around the globe? Come join our team!
What you will do
- As a Talent Engagement Specialist you will be the voice of Unit4 and image of the brand that creates a buzz and connects with our target audience.
- You will send out content-driven messages, manage and activate paid social media and job advertisements, organize (online) events and assessment centers, blog about the life at Unit4, promote content about our software solutions and much more.
- As Talent Engagement Specialist you will develop strategic and creative sourcing strategies and programs that excite talented individuals to become a colleague at Unit4.
- You will connect and speak with people to discuss their career perspective, taking into account the various DNA of candidates, knowing what drives someone to be “In business for people”.
- We would like you to be creative and engage with talent internationally and drive brand awareness for Unit4 and be an employer of choice.
We’re looking for people with the attitude to learn and grow. We are looking for great people who want to be part of great teams. You demonstrate a Sales and Marketing mindset, love to speak and engage to people and want to be part of one of the most important and life-changing events of a person - A new career!
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Business or Marketing;
- You are a business partner for our international organisation and would like to know all about labour market trends;
- You are social media savy and know how to digitally connect and excite others.
- For you to have a smooth start, it would be beneficial if you have some experience recruitment or creating brand awareness;
- You are tech savy and know your way around systems, tools and applications;
- You have a high sense of urgency and ability to thrive in an international fast-paced environment;
- You are fluent in Polish & English
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Various benefits such as: private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid cards and many others
- Unlimited paid Holidays
- International work experience
- Opportunity for meeting people from various countries and cultures
A very challenging and fun job in our Talent Acquisition team. A chance to participate in the development of a leading international software firm. We have colleagues working in The Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States of America, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Singapore and Portugal.