🤓 Operations & Office Manager
3 700 - 5 400 PLN brutto
🌍 Upside | Długa 74/4, Kraków🖥 http://www.upsidelab.io
#Office, #OperationManager, #OfficeManager
Hi! We're Upside - a software development agency that designs and develops products and services for companies that want to stay on top of what emerges. Our main focus lies in working with modern digital commerce and our biggest asset is the Team - skilled professionals with a drive to create awesome digital products. We talk a lot, exchange ideas, and come up with fancy solutions in a great working environment.
Right now, we're looking for Operations & Office Manager to join our growing team and take care of daily operations as well as organizing Kraków's office work.
Becoming a part of Upside means:
- Joining a growing organization with a defined set of values to work on operations and office-related processes, helping the company to achieve operational proficiency.
- Ability to grow and develop yourself with full support from the organization.
- Great challenges with the right amount of support from the entire team.
We'd expect you to have:
- Proficiency in Polish.
- Great command of written and spoken English (C1 and above).
- Great communication skills enabling you to build relationships with the team and partners (e.g external accounting department).
- Great self-organization and time management skills, ability to organize the work of the company.
- Proactive personality.
- Good knowledge of Google Sheets/Excel
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- Experience in accounting and finance as well as basic HR processes would be an asset.
What your work would look like:
- Monitoring the circulation of documents in the company and preparing documents for accounting purposes (issuing invoices, payment monitoring, cooperation with the external accounting firm)
- Preparation of reports for personnel settlement (settlement of employees' contracts, payment monitoring)
- Daily care of the office - to make sure that our office is a great place to work in (taking care of the equipment, preparing rooms for workshops, correspondence management, organizing the work of external companies)
- Organizing business trips.
- Taking care of team activities & company retreats
A few words on organizational culture:
- We value collaboration and communication: we believe that time spent at work needs to be spent well - we pay attention to feedback, knowledge sharing, and open communication to create a great workspace where everyone has a space to grow.
- We value organizational-based transparency: every person on the Team knows how the company is doing and has a chance to engage in internal processes.
How we work:
- Remote and hybrid work model: our main office is based in the city center of Kraków, however, the entire team operates in a hybrid model.
- Flexible working hours: the majority of our team starts work between 8.00/9.00 in the morning.
- Mentoring: a strong culture of guidance, sharing knowledge, and providing support across the entire company.
- Home Office Upgrade Budget: support in making your workspace at home comfortable.
- Learning Budget of 2500 PLN per year: choose a conference, workshop, or training to join.
- Public Speaking Support: separate budget for taking an active part in conferences as well as public speaking mentoring.
- Hardware and Software of your choice: MacBook and additional accessories to make your workplace efficient.
- Healthy (and not) Snacks in the office: because every one of us needs an apple. Or a bar of chocolate.
- Access to cutting-edge technology: the ability to play around with the latest pieces of technology, like Oculus Quest 2.
What does the hiring process look like:
If you're interested in applying for this position, we'll ask you to apply through the form first. Give us a few days to review your application so we can get back to you with initial feedback. If all goes well, we'll invite you for a 1h intro video-call with Kasia to talk about mutual expectations and answer your questions about the company. If there's potential for a match, you'll be invited for a 1h interview with our management team when we'd love to learn more about your experience as well as give you space to show your capabilities! When you do, we'll be happy to welcome you to the team!
B2B: 4500 - 6500 PLN net (or equivalent on Job Contract or Contract of Mandate)
Part-time availability (⅗-⅘) is possible too.