🌍 ViacomCBS | Mokotowska 19, Warszawa🖥 https://www.viacomcbs.com/
#itrecruitment, #Recruiter, #UoP
ViacomCBS Tech in Warsaw plays a crucial role in ViacomCBS`s global engineering organization. Through our projects we make sure that millions of users worldwide can enjoy ViacomCBS content through web, mobile, and TV applications.
Put the volume up, and see more here: https://bit.ly/3mwjlbg
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruiter who can join our great team in Warsaw to support full-life cycle recruitments for various IT positions and to manage employer branding activities.
Who are we:
- We value and celebrate differences. We want to make sure Diversity and Inclusion are not just buzzwords; we truly want to foster an authentic inclusive environment, where all employees feel that they can bring their whole selves to work,
- We want to ensure that we fully represent the make-up of the society in our workforce as well as bringing diverse perspectives to our business,
- Our Tech teams own “how” decisions - we are autonomous regarding the architectural choices, technologies, and approach to providing high quality solutions,
- Our divisions are built from various engineers, i.e., Backend, Mobile, DevOps, Test Automation and System Engineers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches,
- Our products are exposed to millions of users globally – be sure to check our company website,
- We focus on test automation and code quality – and we do that by automating whatever is possible!
- Most business clients are in NY or London.
- A boost to your career in the fast-paced media industry with plenty of opportunities for professional development,
- Competitive salary and great benefits package: private healthcare, fitness card, and lots of team building events,
- A challenging job in multicultural teams on international projects,
- Home office (hybrid /on-site schedule),
- Access to e-learning and self-development platforms,
- English or Polish language lessons,
- We participate in and speak at conferences, also join/ run public meetups,
- In-house activities: tech talks, hackathons,
- Active global inclusion and CSR groups,
- Well located, modern office with lots of amenities – adjustable desks, electronics toolkit, 3D printer ready for you to use, pool table, console, table tennis, massage chair (in safer times when we are back in the office),
- Last, but not least, you will do great stuff for global brands, such as Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon or Paramount!
We are looking for a Recruiter that:
- Coordinates full-life cycle recruitments to meet business goals and serve as a main point of contact for all upcoming hiring projects: conducting interviews, ensuring excellent candidate experience, managing the offer process
- Develops strong partnership with hiring managers, business leaders and HR to understand and effectively address specific hiring needs to attract top talent
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with key talents for short- and long-term opportunities
- Is in charge of keeping high quality of database records in cooperation with Researchers
- Creates and implements employer branding strategy to ensure ViacomCBS is seen as a great company at which to work
- Works closely with HR Specialist to coordinate the onboarding process
And on a profile side, we need:
- Strong experience in full-cycle recruiting for IT sector- recruitment agency experience will be an asset
- Excellent knowledge of market trends, high standards of managing recruitments, using innovative search techniques and strong business ethics
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, headhunters, and other internal stakeholders to gain an in-depth understanding of the business and background in hiring top talent.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and self-driven person that takes initiative and proposes innovative solutions without being asked
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Preciseness and attention to details
- Fluent spoken and written English
Sounds just like you? Send us your CV in English via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.
To find out more about ViacomCBS visit: