🤓 Office and Recruitment Specialist
🌍 Vile Monarch | Bonifraterska 17, Warszawa🖥 http://www.vilemonarch.com
#HR, #recruitment, #office
Dungeon Keeper and Monster Hunter Wanted!
Vile Monarch, a hard rock games studio from Warsaw, is looking for someone who’s a people person by nature and by vocation. Currently, more than 60 royal followers reign in the studio, including veterans (who worked on This War of Mine, The Witcher series, Dying Light or Hard West), that in 6 years shipped 4 successful games, conquering PC, Android, iOS, PS4, Xbox One and Switch.
- Crush Your Enemies - multiplatform bite-sized RTS
- Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator - hit party game based on building absurd sentences
- Oh...Sir! Hollywood Roast - a spin-off in the world of film
- Weedcraft Inc - ambitious tycoon game about the marijuana industry
Vile Monarch feeds on creativity - we love making fresh things of different sizes, for different platforms, in different genres. We focus on compelling fantasies served through expertly designed game systems. Currently, we’re working on several new titles, including a beautiful and surprising casual game, an ambitious city builder, an unusual management game in a magical setting. But we’re also hoping to start new projects soon. Without losing our hard rock spirit, we want to introduce more order and process into the way we support our jolly troupe and expand it with newcomers. For now, we’d like one person to support our growing administration department and take responsibility for recruitment processes.
- Discipline and self-reliance, organized work style
- Organizational experience - even non-professional (e.g. organizing events, managing clubs, etc)
- Excellent communication skills, genuine friendliness
- The initiative, out-of-the-box problem-solving approach
- Multitasking approach
- Very good English, both spoken and written
- Willingness to work fully in Warsaw
- Love for games, knowledge of various platforms and genres
Nice to have
- Experience in HR, recruitment, office management, or other position relying on human contact
- Professional experience related to video games (game development, but also game journalism, events, etc)
- English writing skills (writing internal announcements)
- Love for beer, rock music, and at least one of these cartoons: Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Rick & Morty.
Example HR responsibilities
- Editing, posting, and managing job offers
- Pre-filtering and cataloging job applications
- Actively searching the market for potential candidates
- Facilitating communication between applicants and the team
- Taking care of candidate-experience
Example Office Management responsibilities
- Supporting Office Manager
- Managing orders of stuff such as hardware or office supplies
- General care for tidiness, orderliness, and aesthetics in the studio
- Organizing parties and other fun events
- Fair salary
- Running the backstage of a hard-rockin' powerhouse with several ambitious projects in parallel, releasing something cool almost every year.
- A stable job with flexible work hours
- Working in a comfortable, air-conditioned office close to a metro station (Dworzec Gdański). Bonus: it’s on the 23rd floor, so the view is stunning.
- Encouragement for self-development: we often sponsor conference attendance, organize in-house lectures, and have a library of specialistic books.
- Possibility to develop in one of the two professions, but also other managing positions (PR, marketing, production)
- Emphasis on mutual care and mental health (including professional support)
- Very informal, friendly atmosphere - gaming and partying together, company trips, a fridge full of beer
- Private medical care, MultiSport benefit cards
So if you think that wearing different hats is for you send us your résumé!