🤓 IT Talent Acquisition Specialist
🌍 Virtus Lab | Szlak 49, Kraków🖥 http://virtuslab.com/
We are fast-growing and fast-moving software technology company that is working on various projects and constantly thinking about new business models possible to apply out there in reality.
We simply create new services and products and now we are looking for Junior or Regular IT Talent Acquisition Specialist who will be responsible for recruitment processes, closely cooperating with hiring managers.
Almost 250 people on board and we still rising higher! Helps us enlarge our amazing #VLteam
- Searching for candidates using different methods & tools: direct search, networking, headhunting, social media (knows up to date sourcing techniques),
- Building long-lasting relationships with candidates, focus on candidates’ experience and recruitment marketing,
- Taking care of the recruitment process from the beginning until successful onboarding,
- Working closely with hiring managers to understand hiring goals,
- Supporting employer branding activities by participating in IT events/Job Fairs, tech conference and any other events,
- Creating and implementing recruitment projects & strategies.
We want you to:
- Have at least 1 year of experience in IT recruitment,
- Demonstrate a creative approach to sourcing, attraction and candidate engagement,
- Have an eye for recruitment process improvements, taking full ownership of assigned tasks and get things done,
- Being up to date with current recruitment trends (sourcing channels, recruitment methods),
- Being fluent in English (both writing and speaking),
- Have excellent attention to details and organizational skills,
- Being a data-driven and metrics oriented person.
What we offer:
- A high degree of autonomy,
- Flexibility in choosing the type of contract/ cooperation,
- Transparent rules of getting promoted,
- Office located in the centre of Kraków,
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work remotely from time to time,
- Benefit’s package (medical insurance, multisport card, language lessons refundation),
- An opportunity to grow and learn - both non-technical and technical skills,
- Team events - we work together & have fun together.