🤓 Senior IT Talent Acquisition
9 000 - 13 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Virtus Lab | Centrum, Katowice🖥 http://virtuslab.com/
#EB, #itrecruitment, #recruitment
We are a fast-growing and fast-moving software technology company working on various projects and constantly thinking about new business models possible to apply out there in reality.
We are looking for a Senior IT Talent Acquisition Specialist who will be responsible for recruitment processes, closely cooperating with hiring managers.
For years, we have been successfully constructing a team of people, like a multi-element puzzle, with matching characters and skills. Only one piece is missing. We believe it is you.
Over 300 people on board and we still rising higher! Help us enlarge our amazing #VL team
What & How:
We are looking for a Senior IT Talent Acquisition Specialist. Some of the tasks in this role are:
- Working closely with hiring managers to understand hiring goals,
- Creating and implementing recruitment strategies,
- Managing communication between candidates, hiring managers and other people involved in the recruitment process,
- Searching for candidates using different methods & tools,
- Building long-lasting relationships with candidates
- Focusing on candidates’ experience and recruitment marketing,
- Taking care of the recruitment process from the beginning until successful onboarding,
- Supporting employer branding activities.
What we expect:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in IT recruitment,
- Demonstrate a creative approach to sourcing, attraction and candidate engagement,
- Have an ability to prioritize, plan, and execute projects and individual tasks in a fast-paced environment,
- Have an eye for recruitment process improvements, taking full ownership, and getting things done,
- Being up to date with current recruitment trends (sourcing channels, recruitment methods),
- Being fluent in English (both writing and speaking),
- Have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills,
- Data-driven and metrics oriented person
- Growth mindset
What we offer:
- A high degree of autonomy,
- Flexibility in choosing the type of contract/ cooperation,
- Transparent rules of getting promoted,
- Office located in the city center,
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work remotely from time to time,
- Medical insurance,
- Multikafeteria/multisport card,
- Language lessons refoundation,
- VL training package,
- Reimbursement for remote work equipment,
- An opportunity to grow and learn - both non-technical and technical skills,
- Team events - we work together & have fun together.