🤓 Regular/Senior IT Talent Acquisition
🌍 VirtusLab | Szlak 49, Kraków🖥 http://virtuslab.com/
#ITrecruitment, #talentacquisition, #HR
VirtusLab is a fast-growing and fast-moving software technology company working on various projects and constantly thinking about new business models possible to apply out there in reality.
We are looking for an IT Talent Acquisition specialist who will be responsible for recruitment processes, closely cooperating with hiring managers.
For years, we have been successfully constructing the team of people, like a multi-element puzzle, with matching characters and skills. Only one piece is missing. We believe it is you.
Over 250 people on board and we still rising higher! Helps us enlarge our amazing #VL team
What & How
We are looking for a Regular/ Senior IT Talent Acquisition Specialist. Some of the tasks in this role are:
- Working closely with hiring managers to understand hiring goals,
- Creating and implementing recruitment strategies,
- Managing communication between applicants, hiring managers and other people involved in the recruitment process,
- Searching for candidates using different methods & tools,
- Building long-lasting relationships with candidates, focus on candidates’ experience and recruitment marketing,
- Taking care of the recruitment process from the beginning until successful onboarding,
- Supporting employer branding activities by participating in IT events/Job Fairs, tech conference and any other events.
What we expect
- Have at least 2 year of experience in IT recruitment,
- Demonstrate a creative approach to sourcing, attraction and candidate engagement,
- Have an ability to prioritize, plan, and execute projects and individual tasks in a fast-paced environment,
- Have an eye for recruitment process improvements, taking full ownership of assigned tasks and get things done,
- Being up to date with current recruitment trends (sourcing channels, recruitment methods),
- Being fluent in English (both writing and speaking),
- Have excellent attention to details and organizational skills,
- Data-driven and metrics oriented person,
- Growth mindset.
What we offer:
- A high degree of autonomy,
- Flexibility in choosing the type of contract/ cooperation,
- Transparent rules of getting promoted,
- Office located in the center of Kraków,
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work remotely from time to time,
- Benefit’s package (medical insurance, multisport card, language lessons foundation),
- An opportunity to grow and learn - both non-technical and technical skills,
- Team events - we work together & have fun together