🤓 Talent Sourcer
🌍 Vodeno | Dobra 40, Warszawa🖥 http://www.vodeno.com
#talent, #sourcing, #research
We are a cloud technology company. While we are officially a fintech start-up, we have the employee base, financial backing and business know-how to be anything but a start-up. Vodeno has created one of the world’s first banking platforms to operate entirely in the cloud, complying with strict regulations while innovating at speed.
The Vodeno Cloud Platform (VCP) provides a fast track, all from one source solution for newcomers wishing to enter the financial services market, financial institutions looking to migrate from legacy technology and processes or fintech and e-commerce firms wishing to broaden their portfolio of products. It offers fully integrated, out-of-the-box financial products and services that can be applied either as complete or modular solutions.
About The Team & Role
We are a team of experienced recruiters who are looking to expand their Talent Sourcing function within Vodeno.
Prior to Vodeno some of us worked in large international tech companies, startups, recruiting agencies, some of us in consulting as well as the banking industry. We are tight knit and we strongly believe that recruiting is a team sport.
If you have hands-on experience in software engineering talent sourcing, you are a great communicator and you would like to work on something which we all build together, we’d like to meet you.
You have experience with stakeholder management and you are able to provide recommendations to business in relation to talent pipelines, market outlook.
Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified candidates.
- Strong experience in boolean search and direct search for technology talent & strong knowledge of various sourcing tools & methodologies
- Understanding of public cloud and technology stacks including: JAVA, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, Web Services. mobile native solutions
- Fluent English
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- You have prior experience within talent acquisition in a sourcing role
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Attractive remuneration package based on your experience and skills.
- B2B or Employment contracts are available if that is your preference
- Contribution to a platform that is globally scaling-up and transforming an industry
- Private medical healthcare (VIP package)
- MacBook Pro
- Personal Growth Budget - training/books budget for each employee
- Recurring internal online technology meetups & talks with guest speakers
- Employee referral scheme